Looking for nursery

i am looking for a nursery  in rehab for my 3 year old daughter with english and quran teaching if anyon can help

These are what I know:

- Bubbles Nursery
Address:    villa 61, talaat mostafa st. group 32, rehab 2 Al Rehab City, Cairo
Landmark:    near to el hedaya mosque
Phone Number:     0114-1009868, 0122-7088247, 0106-1255537

- Little Chicken Nursery
Address:  El-Rehab city, Mostafa Lotfy Elmanfaloty street, Villa no.35, Group 1
Phone Number:  0101-4040111, 0106-7222213

Happy Tweety Nursery

Villa #20 , Group 7 ( from entrance 6 ).

Tel: 2607 0785 , (012) 312 9413.

Open: 7:30 am – 5 pm.

Closed: Friday & Saturday .

Accepts ages: 3 months to 7 Years.

Language (s): English , French & Quran.

Meals: Breakfast , Lunch & Snack .

Transportation: Available .

Tigro Pre School

The best nursey in egypt
Let's enjoy our time

Language: English , French
Teachers: Native speakers
Meals : Breakfast , Lunch , Snack
Medical Care: Doctor visitation - twice a week
Pre-School Program: Small groups-preparing for international and national school curriculum - Emphasis on conversation of language
Outdoor Facilities: Big garden / Playground - Spacious activity area / Swimming pool
Activities: Trips , Gymnastics , Fitness , Ballgames , Swimming
Indoor Facilities: Dining room / Art / Activity area
Activities: parties , art , painting , pottery , crafts , cooking , music
Opening times: Sunday - Thursday
8.00 am - 4.00 pm
Door closing : 5.00 pm

tel:0107665454-0128861147

[email protected]

how much should i pay for rental of small flat at rehab city please ?

empty not furnetured

depends on the flat size,area, number of rooms,start from 1800 LE(middle flat)unfurnished

thank u ella for help
i need even a studio ,just one room
i will be alone , if u have any idea about price plz tell me
me too will be happy to help u , anything u want just ask and i will try :D

thank u again

heey,

I have some questions we thinking to move to Mohandeseen in Cairo, what i want to know is how is it there to live. Are there flats with garden 3 room, sunny and light and clean. What are the prices?
Also i want to know how is the nusery there. What are the prices?

gr.
Lizette

Let me know if u still need help with this. :)

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Mastermind montessori nursery. Just outside gate 13 in rehab. They have a facebook page. My son went there and he loved it.

Hi lostinegypt > thanks for this information but please note that this is an old thread.

Thank you

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi all,

I'm so confused at all the preschools available. Is there anyone who can point us in the right direction please. We are looking for a preschool for a 2 year old. A school where she will enjoy going to, teachers who are qualified and who understand how to develop a young person's mind. We would like her to learn Arabic (Fusha, Quran, Hadith and if possible French. Transport would be a big help. Please if anyone has young children going to a preschool we would like to hear your's and your child's experience.
Thanks in advance.
sunnsand

,,Cinderella nursery and preschool''in front of gate 13 of Al Rehab city,Banafseg 2 area,villa 37(has a big number sticked on gate)
It is new,large,clean,transportation for free
Tel:01009289280

Have you tried http://hadanty.net/.

thanks ella-rehab and mnas for your help. Anyone heard of creative learning centre? so far I have found them on facebook and google. would really appreciate any input.
Thanks again
sunnsand

Cinderella nursery and preschool looks good. I've been there. Clean and has professional teacher. The owner said that they will have french class soon. facebook.com/pages/Cinderellla-Nursery-and-Preschool/532069073503033

sunnsand wrote:

thanks ella-rehab and mnas for your help. Anyone heard of creative learning centre? so far I have found them on facebook and google. would really appreciate any input.
Thanks again
sunnsand

if you mean which is in Maadi, then it's good.

does anyone have any information about any good islamic nurseries in or near rehab?

UmMasoud,

I know this is an old thread but did you find the type of nursery you were looking for??  I have a friend who is in a similar position.
Thanks

I found a nursery in the fifth settlement that I really like it's called afaq

Thank you UmMasoud for your reply.  Actually was looking for one in Al Rehab but I know it will be a struggle to find a nursery that ticks all or most of the boxes.

Sorry to bother you again UmMasoud. Will you be able to PM me?  I would like to get more info on Afaq nursery. I've just looked at the school on youtube and found it interesting. Would like to know about fees, what age group are the older children and general information on the school.
Thanks

not sure how to PM you, but I sent you a request to add you to my contacts.

Thanks

Asalaam alaykum UmMasoud,
Still trying to PM you but am absolutely clueless. I need some advice from you seeing that you seem to have settled well in Egypt.
I am looking for a good Islamic nursery but looking at some of the curriculum I am not too impressed.
So I have this crazy idea of starting a little school with Fusha being the main language and also a strong emphasis on the English language.
Eliminating some of the subjects that I feel are not important.
Call me crazy but I would really appreciate your input.
Thanks for your time

wa alaykum salaam

Not sure how this PM works either. Sorry........... Ok here's what I can tell you

There was a nursery in madinat nasr called rawdatul fusha (not sure if this place still exists) but the instruction was in fusha Arabic, not sure about the emphasis on the English language. I was also told about a new nursery actually in rehab called adams world. I was told this nursery has a stronger emphasis on English, but they also teach Fusha arabic. The owner of this nursery has a branch in tagaamoa awwal( first settlement very close to rehab) called Nabt al Ganna which my daughter attended, but this was about 4  years ago. Over all it worked, but I was still very new to Egypt. She received very good Arabic instruction, but not English. AIso I just visited another nursery called Dar Al Arqam in the first settlement as well. Instruction is in all fusha and she has a British English teacher. Overall I liked it. Still very unsure if it fits my standards. In my experience your either going to get good Arabic and poor English or good English and little to no Arabic. It has been a very frustrating process. My advice definitely start your own school if you can !!!!!!!

Asalaam alaykum ya UmMasoud,
Thanks for the advice and the names of schools you've found. I have visited Egypt a few times and found it excrutiatingly difficult to find any info. Therefore i totally appreciate your input.
My next task is to find a few parents or teachers with similar goals.
Would be intetesting to come to Cairo and continue our communication if you have the time.
One of the reasons im looking for a nursery is for my grand daughter who will be joining me there.
Once again thank you very much.

wa alaykum salaam

you are very welcome. I'd be more than delighted to meet with you and possibly come up with some ideas. I'm definitely one of those parents with similar goals. If I figure out this PM thing I'll send you my contact info.

Take care

I think your PM is disabled. That is the message I get when I try to send you a message. Should I just give you my email or am I asking for trouble out in the open?

l've enabled my PM. give it a try now

Ya UmMasoud Im guessing the PM has not worked!!!

@UmMasoud

You may not have posted enough times to be able to use the PM system yet. If it is not working then go to the bottom of this page, click on 'contact us' and let admin know.