Any good(Really good nurseries in Rehab City)

Hi
I would like to know which nurseriees are recommended in El Rehab City? or if you are expats here and u send your kids to some nursery here? which are those? i have heard good about happy tweety but i want to get my son admitted in a nursery where there are foreign kids too  not only egyptians...so that he practices english too

i am sure there are plenty

I heard about an International nursery and preschool near mall two in Rehab, can anyone tel where exactly it is?i tried to search for it but couldnt find it...

Fate wrote:

I heard about an International nursery and preschool near mall two in Rehab, can anyone tel where exactly it is?i tried to search for it but couldnt find it...

I dont think there is a good nursery in Rehab..Happy tweety is not very good mostly Egyptian kids and poor quaily staff..heard a lot of negative stuff about it!

Thankyou so much chocolata, I have searched for some nurseries, and am kind of building a small database with all their features to decide which one is better. so far i have liked bubbles and international nursery, (havent visited them but seen their facebook pages)...have u heard from someone which ones are better of the following...?  International nursery, bubbles, chicken little, mars academy, master mind, marina kids corner...? many thanks for ur input

Hi , i just joined to this group , Thanks for all your experience..Plz can u give me a contact of this nurseries .chicken little, mars academy, master mind, marina kids corner. Or contact side

they said the best one is trillium is close to the American university other way there K-zero nursery or Mada preschool - nursery ....

My son is english and he went to mastermind nursery. We were very happy with it and he loved going. My friends son who is alsi bristish gies there and another friend is sending her british son there too after the holidays. Think the children are mainly egyptian and some syrian. It is a really nice nursery.

The international school of Egypt has a nursery then leads into the school years. I'm a teacher there.

Do you know the price of the pre-school?

its very cheap don't worry I think 200$ 300$ are more than enough