Salary for SR. HR Consultant?

Dear All,

I'm an HR professional from Mumbai and looking to relocate to Bahrain. Can anyone guide me as to what should be the appropriate salary offer for SR. HR Consultant working in a recruitment firm in Bahrain? Should accommodation and transport be provided by employer?

Can anyone let me know how is lifestyle in Seef area as compared to Mumbai?

What would be the cost of living in Bahrain for singles....with clean and comfortable living (not luxurious) and telephone costs to India, partying once in a while and watching movies over weekend and shopping.

some1 pls reply at the earliest

Hi rhea999,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Concerning the cost of living, i would suggest you to have a look at other threads on the Cost of living in Bahrain forum.

I wish you good luck in your search.
Christine

Dear Rhea99,

First of all welcome to the forum.
Your questions are a little bit too specific to find a fast answer.
To answer properly, one need to be Sr.HR Consultant or employ one, know the lifestyle of Mumbay and life cost in Bahrain :D
And I should add... reply fast! :p
As Christine said there are a lot of topics about the cost of life, go through them and come back with more specific questions if there are.
For the rest let's hope some of our members will be able to provide you with a fast and accurate answer...

Cheers

Olivier

thanks christine n oliver.....i do know i'm being a bit hasty about the replies as i have a few offers in hand & would like to know where to headstart the negotiations ...i'm contemplating savings of 400-500 BD per month but not sure if i'm expecting too much.... it'll be great if you can give me an idea about middle mgmt HR professionals across Bahrain if possible.......thanks

Well ... Let me give it a try :D

Cost of living varies from person to person and depends mainly on your lifestyle and how can you manage your expenses efficiently.

Salary range and whether it include transportation and accomodation ... Since you are new to Bahrain, it would be beneficial to have transportation and accomodation provided by the Employer this will make your life a bit easier in the beginning until you get familiar with the area.

After a short visit to Mumbai, I would say that its very unfair to compare between a major busy city like Mumbai with a very quite district in Bahrain like Seef District.

I would actually suggest that you get the work offers in hands, compare between them and choose the one which best suit you, then do some internet researches, read through the forum for similar topics as previously suggested by Christine & Olivier and let us know if you have specific concerns.

Good Luck & All The Best :)

Regards,

when do you move to bahrain? we need to keep in touch!!

vidodido...thanks really for all your inputs especially the comparison of Mumbai and Seef which was exactly what I was looking for ....considering the energy mumbai vibrates it's gonna be extremely difficult to live in a quite place & i'm now contemplating my decision to move .......

borntobemild ....i guess i would need more time to think on this one..

If you are contemplating a savings of BD 400-500 after meeting all your other expenses as being a single person, i think its reasonable with the present circumstances in Bahrain. As Vidodido mentioned, i would also suggest you have the company transport and accommodation until you get settled.   to be honest Seef is a quiet place to live you should rather choose Juffair, Adliya or sorrounding areas to live. 

Cinemas, shopping malls and night life is vast and depends the type you want.  I am so much happy living in bahrain from past 10 years that i have made this as my second home.

rhea999 wrote:

borntobemild ....i guess i would need more time to think on this one..

:one:lol:

i dont think she meant to say that she needs time to think about weather on not to keep in touch with me! but it sure does sound like it! lol

i guess that now you are in bahrain you are aware of the costs of living. I would like to post a question...how are the rentals in seef BTW. how much would a studio or a ff single bedroom flat be like per month rental? my mail id is [email protected].

Will be glad to see a reply posted by a localite....

Cheers
Srinivas

Hi reha

seen your mail on ?  would you be interested to come to Bahrain .? I am working in Bahrain - as Sr.sales Manager.  if you are interested, do send me a mail for further communication.

Bye

Hi Bobby and welcome to Expat.com!

An introduction would have been welcomed.;)

Harmonie.