Please help!

Can you suggest me a good phone network? What's the best with Internet access for low charges? How much will it cost to buy a sim and any important thing when buying them?

it really depends where you live and work.. well for me it does.. viva and wataniya work best.. viva is a little bit more expensive as far as the internet goes but its pretty fast compared to wataniya.. its really all about how much your willing to spend..

Hi and welcome on board.
I recommand you to visit any Viva or Wataniya the branches and ask the customer service about the new offers for Sim cards and data cards.Based on their offers you can choose the best one for yourself.

I use Viva for my mobile and Zain for my internet use. They're both pretty good.

i recommend you use wataniya great packages and great customer service

Sim card 5 kd with 5 kd creadit you can find it in most mobile shops, and for internet as lovely memebers said viva or wataniya so talk to them then make your choose :)

I have Zain as mobile and internet, as Mobile it is so good, as Internet it is good but heard a lot that Viva is much better, for my opinion don't go for Watanya mobile as sometimes u can call their customer services for 2 days with no answer :D ... welcome to Kuwait :)

Aaaaaaw! everyone thank you SO much! You guys are really making it easy! Thanks again! I may let you know what I get..haha

searching for good friendship...I live in Kuwait city

As far as the  mobile network signal zain is good, but for internet wataniya is good