Hi.Everyone

I am a windows user, always have been.I had to set up a decice I bought last night,my first time ever using Mcintosh.Thoughts of sheer terror,anger and absolute self pity.Am I the only person in the world that could`nt get it .

Can one of the 37 Mcintosh users in the wold please tell me,why oh why??????

yikes, the Mac scares the shoot from me. Tried to configure it once and never touched it ever again.

My experience is the same as you guys. But I'd love to learn...'why and how'???

No thank you guys ,I`d rather eat glass than ever touch Mac again ,so glad i`m not alone .
hahahah

the only apple product i have is my ipad and it has somehow replaced my laptop. that dosent mean im some kind of an apple fanboy! i love my toshiba and have been tempted into buying a mac once but the first 5 minutes into trying it out at the store i wanted to stomp on it!! you cant do anything to that machine! its like laptop for monkeys, you hit your fists on it enough times, you might send an email! its not just easy, its retarded easy! a little too easy for my taste!!

It will b difficult initially but once u get used to it, u wont leave it, anyways let me knw what u want to setup and I might help u out (6 years experience using Macbook pro)

But guess what ??????????
I llloooovvveee that Mac device I bought..hahahha

So I`m a trator,to windows at the moment ..for 5 minutes just wanne enjoy my toy.

Mac pro is really gud, those device are hardware based so they crash less and very stable and I always trust Mac for my work than a windows PC or laptop

Clasijuls wrote:

So I`m a trator,to windows at the moment ..for 5 minutes just wanne enjoy my toy.

THIS is the thing :)
I hate that huge black thing in my study room called 'Desktop'. Was just going through MAC Mini features. Wow I need it! Anyone experience with it?

It will b difficult initially but once u get used to it, u wont leave it, anyways let me knw what u want to setup and I might help u out (6 years experience using Macbook pro)

Ok,it`s a IPHONE

dON`T LAUGH THAT IS WHY i DID`NT TELL YOU GUYS.

I knew you are all laughing at me !!!!!

OF COURSE :D

SEE, make fun of me...hahahahah

oh k hahaha sorry abt dat naa dw u r nt alone among people figuring out apple products first time they bought it.... hope u r enjoying u r new iphone is guess its 4S....

it`s an Apple 4 I coulndt get the aS..SHOULD HAVE WAITED I GUESS
:(

Gud u didnt get it as da battery life is a mess

what are u serious ..suppose that`s not in the fine print on THAT contract...figures..MAC YOU SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Clasijuls wrote:

what are u serious ..suppose that`s not in the fine print on THAT contract...figures..MAC YOU SEE!!!!!!!!!!

iPhone ai? I never got the iPod cuz I knew they were going to come out with a new one six weeks later. So I just kept delaying it until recently when I finally got my first idevice, it's an ipad2. Yes I missed out on a few but I made shiploads on apple shares! Lol

Hahaha.... my friend bought 4S recently and he had 2 charge every 8 hrs da technology is a big mess but have 2 say it is very nicer dan previous version and is packed wid new features but battery life is a very big let down :(

Yes that's right that the battery life is an issue in 4S with some people. But this is also right that this is a software issue that can be fixed by the end user also (by shutting down some background services like notifcation service etc).

Apple is working in the iOS upgrade that will optimize the battery consumption by the services running in background and that;s it.

Thanks guys ...that helps alot.

open source any time all the time.
Hey with the 99% and the Occupy... protests going on, we should support the open source guys big time. most of the things are free, they are smaller than the paid ones and most importantly if it is an accepted program, you have a dedicated team of people, whose past time is making it more and more cooler. - Take the carse of Android and Ubuntu.
For office users, try google office and Open office. Both are fantastic. Pdf reader - Foxit. fast simple and so very smaller than adobe.

Windows is too slow, mac is too expensive. Open source for the 99%! :D

The Diversity in opinion is one of the basic instincts of human beings. 'Open Source' was, is and will always be a controversial topic.

While I do appreciate the hard work open source coders/developers keep doing, personally I don't like the idea at all. I have been a developer long time back and I know what it takes to build cool code snippets. The problem is, 'support' is not what open sourcers deserve, they must get much more.

@RedGoblin: you and the rest of the "open source" users are the 1% lol