New to Puerto Montt

Hi, I've been in Puerto Montt (and Chile!) for about a month.  Anyone there wants to get out hiking, or paddling (when my boats arrive from Canada!), or just get together for a pint or coffee?  Look forward to meeting new people!
Emilio

Hi Emilio,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi,

I live in the north of Chile in the Atacama Desert but will be travelling in the South in January and staying in Vina del Mar for all of February. It would be cool to meet up and do some out door activities in the Lakes Region.

Sure that'd be cool. Great outdoors here, lakes, woods, the mountains of course and the ocean too. I imagine that Calama and the desert must be very nice too. Just give me a shout once you have an idea on when you could be coming. I expect to be here in January.
Emilio

Hi,

Well, my contract at work is ending and I was suppose to travel the Lakes Region and Carretera Austral with my roommate but she got stuck having to work in January. So now I am left with no place to live and no travel buddy. I could work in Santiago in January but have other commitments in February, so I don't think I will work in January, which still leaves me kind of homeless for January. I think I will end up traveling to the south of Chile as planned, if you are still there it would be nice to meet up with someone who knows the area and do a few activities. Let me know.

Oh, I will probably be in that region in the second to third week of January.