Looking for a job as paediatrician in Egypt

Hi
I am looking for a job as paediatrician in Egypt. I tried so many times to get informations or contacts via this site but I did not receive any answer. Can someone guide me and inform me? many thanks
Frederic

I am not a doctor but as far as I know that non-Arab doctors are not granted licenses to practice medicine in Egypt (according to the Egyptian Syndicate of Medical Professions which is the regulatory body in Egypt).

See this paragraph from an announcement by the head of the union (Syndicate) :

و أشار نقيب الأطباء إلى أن القانون ينظم عمل الأجانب في مهنة الطب ، موضحا أنه يشترط أن من يعمل يكون "خبيرا" في تخصص طبي  معين وأن توافق عليه الأجهزة العلمية و نقابة الأطباء ووزارة الصحة و ألا تزيد مدة زيارته على ثلاثة أشهر و لمرة واحدة فقط في السنة ، مضيفا أنه لابد أن يكون شخصية علمية مرموقة .

Translated:

The head of the union has noted, that the law regulates the practice of medicine by foreigners. He stated that conditions include being a subject matter expert in a specific medical specialty, to be approved by the syndicate, ministry of health, to work as a visiting physician, each visit should not exceed 3 months with only one visit allowed per year, adding that the person has to be a notable scientific persona.

Did you consider Arab Gulf countries (such as UAE?)