Current Company won't let me transfer to New Company

I have a new contract in QIWA to a new company, I accepted it and it says "Approved-Pending for Employee Transfer Completion" Before I accepted the contract issued, I formally told my Current Company that I won't be renewing my contract. I have told them 60 days prior my end of contract date as per my contract and they acknowledged it. Now, my current company keeps on making stories or keeps telling me that the company doesn't do transfers because of a previous employees mistake or issue. And that they have issued me a ticket for me to back to the Philippines without me signing any documents or formally talking to me about me leaving the company. The expiry date of my iqama is still on June 2024

My question is, does my current company have the rights to send me home even if they know that I have a new contract in QIWA (My current company has also QIWA) and is there something that my new company can do to prevent me from going back to the Phillippines? What am I supposed to do in this current situation?