Family Reunion Visa

Hello,

I am staying and working in Belgium from Last year Feb-23 and I have an A-Card. My Spouse already had an Visa but got expired by last year. She was not able to travel with me as she was pregnant and delivered with Baby.

Now we are applying Long Stay Visa-D for her and I will be submitting all the required documents.

Could someone clarify, whether her application will also be sent to Immigrations Office for Verification.

Thanks,

Baala

SInce you are staying in Belgium for more than 6 months, in such cases the file of your dependent is always sent to Belgium immigration office by the embassy/consulate.

@mj22manish Thanks for the information.

I have already applied for Long Stay Visa D for my baby daughter on Dec-7-2023, but it still shows as In Process in IBZ Website.

Since my spouse already had a Visa we did not apply for her. Now that her Visa is expired we are applying again, is that possible that my spouse's application will get tagged with my baby daughter's application and get approved together or we will have to wait the same general time that it takes for each application.

Could you please clarify.

Thanks,

Baala

It is impossible to say, but do mention in the cover letter these things.

@Aneesh Sure, Thanks for the information.

@Aneesh Hello,

I am expecting my Baby daughter's application to get pass through by this week.

Once I receive my daughter's Visa and then if I apply for my wife again (I have mentioned about this in my previous thread), will her application will again go through the verification process. Or will they approve taking the details from my daughter's application. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Baalapradap

@pradap27

Almost the same case here. Our family reunion visa has recently been granted (wife and one child) but visa not issued yet. Now we have a new born baby which was not included in the initial application. The embasssy told me to apply for the baby and they will include her application to the existing file.

@Sa.al.mo Oh, that's good. In that case, I can also expect my wife's visa application to be approved quickly once I receive my daughter's Visa.

Hello everyone, I finally made an appointment for a family reunification visa, I hope it will be completed as soon as possible.

Save me from housework,😅Because housework is so hard and when I come home from work,😵‍💫Working from home can be very difficult.

@Aneesh Hello,

I am expecting my Baby daughter's application to get pass through by this week.

Once I receive my daughter's Visa and then if I apply for my wife again (I have mentioned about this in my previous thread), will her application will again go through the verification process. Or will they approve taking the details from my daughter's application. Please provide your thoughts.

Thanks,

Baalapradap