Current sponsor Non-approval NEW job and iqama transfer URGENT request

Dear friends have a nice days

please this is urgent request to all

my current employer signed 2 year contract with me it is my first employer i completed 3 month probation period plus 7 month finished

my current sponsor did not upload my present contract in QIWA it was signed in and attested by chamber of commerce KSA

i was not awarded 6 month salary uptill now from current sponsor

my current EMPLOYER set final exit for me one month ago without any prior notice and information to me and without paying my financial dues ( 6 month salary plus end servive benefit plus one year salary for my 2 year contract period already signed plus i worked 30 days in my current annual leave )

upon my request MY CURRENT EMPLOYER withdraw final exit and my normal iqama is now status in normal status on job employer in QIWA and MINISTRY of labor site

my iqama and work permit expiry date still 5 month remaining i requested present employeer to get change of sponsorship and iqama and job to any other new employeer which he positively replied me in whatapp message that send NEW TALAB ( demand ) for change of sponsorship

i searched for new job offer

i got new job offer and recived and uploaded new contract in  QIWA i accepted and signed new job offer and IQAMA SPONSORSHIP TRANFER request is sent to current sponsor from QIWA and Ministry of labor site but still current sponsor not allowing me APPROVAL TO JOIN NEW COMPANY inspite of many times POLITE REQUEST sent TO CURRENT EMPLOYER

new job offer is 7 days  4 DAYS left now please what is option for me if current employer donot give APPROVAL for transfer of IQAMA and sponsorship request to new EMPLOYER

it is urgent please thanks

@jobsearch2005, did you get transfer?