Family Reunion Required Documents

Can you share with me experience with this? :En attente de la réception de documents étayant la demande de visa envoyés par valise diplomatique par le poste diplomatique/consulaire.

I get this decision at 25 may, how much time until final answer and how are chances to get APPROVED

btw i sent the required documents at 14 june

Hi everyone i just wanna ask if how to apply work in belguim like a domestic helper or nanny /housemaid

Thank you

Can you share with me experience with this? :En attente de la réception de documents étayant la demande de visa envoyés par valise diplomatique par le poste diplomatique/consulaire.

I get this decision at 25 may, how much time until final answer and how are chances to get APPROVED

btw i sent the required documents at 14 june
-@skenderajprekaz

Hey, this means the embassy will not proceed the application further until the additional documents are received by it.

May I ask which additional documents did they ask?

Most likely they give a decision in 3 4 months if you have fulfilled all their family reunion requirements

@hibbasaleem18  how are chances to get approved?

@hibbasaleem18 how are chances to get approved?
-@skenderajprekaz

If you have fulfilled all their requirements, and provided all their required documents and if your spouse has a good and healthy job and accomodation in Belgium, the visa will get approved