Exam theory

I live in gent . I make test 4 times and I have for 12 hours paper. But, I need test by English but, it's not the same with computer only audio English the write Dutch .So difficult for me. I want audio and write is English. So please help me where city. Send me Phone number Thank you.

I live in gent . I make test 4 times and I have for 12 hours paper. But, I need test by English but, it's not the same with computer only audio English the write Dutch .So difficult for me. I want audio and write is English. So please help me where city. Send me Phone number Thank you.

@wegahtake Kesete Hi, it is possible in Gent. Did you check the website for examination?

for English exam there is a fixed day and you will get a translator who will translate the question and answers to English.

if you want the exam without translator and in English, I am not sure if that is available in Belgium since English is not their official language.

Go to this center in person and apply for your theory exam in English. (with translator)

Exam center

Sint-Denijs-Westrem SBAT nv

Poortakkerstraat 131

9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem