Help needed. Refund of Online purchased ticket from Saudi Airline.

Hello Everbody,
I bought an online return ticket to UK from Saudi Airline website. For some unavoidable reason, I have cancelled my trip. I called the number they had mentioned in their sms for cancellation and cancelled my booking. But I am not sure how should I proceed further for a refund. I wonder if it will be from their Riyadh Main Office or from Jeddah and once cancelled, how long does it take to actually get the refund.
I will be extremely obliged if some friend here will be kind enough to share his experience for my guidance. Thanks

Hello Everbody,
I bought an online return ticket to UK from Saudi Airline website. For some unavoidable reason, I have cancelled my trip. I called the number they had mentioned in their sms for cancellation and cancelled my booking. But I am not sure how should I proceed further for a refund. I wonder if it will be from their Riyadh Main Office or from Jeddah and once cancelled, how long does it take to actually get the refund.
I will be extremely obliged if some friend here will be kind enough to share his experience for my guidence,

thanks

I do not have any personal experience with Saudia but here are a few things to check into regarding the refunding purchased tickets from airlines:

1.  Check the fare rules of the tcket that you bought.  Believe it or not some tickets are actually non-refundable, which means exactly that.  You can usually check the fare rules if you know the fare basis of the ticket.
2.  If all or a portion of your ticket is refundable, the refund will usually go back to the original form of payment.  So, if you paid using a CC, the refund will show up as a debit on your statement.
3.  If you paidd in cash, you will usually get a check back from the airline.
4.  In either case (3 or 4), your best bet is to call Saudia Customer Service and ask them for processing time of your refund.

Good luck.

houstonian wrote:

I do not have any personal experience with Saudia but here are a few things to check into regarding the refunding purchased tickets from airlines:

1.  Check the fare rules of the tcket that you bought.  Believe it or not some tickets are actually non-refundable, which means exactly that.  You can usually check the fare rules if you know the fare basis of the ticket.
2.  If all or a portion of your ticket is refundable, the refund will usually go back to the original form of payment.  So, if you paid using a CC, the refund will show up as a debit on your statement.
3.  If you paidd in cash, you will usually get a check back from the airline.
4.  In either case (3 or 4), your best bet is to call Saudia Customer Service and ask them for processing time of your refund.

Good luck.

Actually here, with Saudia Airlines, they owed me some money for damage to my luggage so they sent me an email asking for my bank details and just deposited the cash into my account (I don't think they even use checks in KSA, do they?  Took me a while to get my head around that!).

Alliecat wrote:

Actually here, with Saudia Airlines, they owed me some money for damage to my luggage so they sent me an email asking for my bank details and just deposited the cash into my account (I don't think they even use checks in KSA, do they?  Took me a while to get my head around that!).

They do use cheques here in KSA, Allie. :idontagree: >

dear,
u email at "[email protected]" they will reponse ur email.

regards

I have couple of tickets cancelled by my own reason,
And facing inconvenience to get my money back

my phone 00966 500578760

latheef

latheef wrote:

I have couple of tickets cancelled by my own reason,
And facing inconvenience to get my money back

my phone 00966 500578760

latheef

Yes, and ... ?  You do realize we don't work for Saudia Airlines, right?