Stadium level vibes starting from Thailand

This is probably the most unusual message you will see in this forum for a long time perhaps ever.

So here : I want to perform to large stadium size audiences. In short I have the skills and the rock star quality. Vocals and dance moves,

I do the choreography and the vocals. Why Thailand? I want it to be spontaneous — a new phenomenon in a brand new place ie as opposed to the usual western concert venues.

Somebody who dares and is exhilaratingly imaginative and spontaneous should kindly take up this offer to start a stadium level performance beginning in Thailand in collaboration with me. It can be done. Maybe the initial spadework would be gradual. But quickly it can be transformed into a phenomenon.

No worries. It's assured. I'm doing it for the fantastic fun first. Money is not unimportant.

👍👍👍,

This is probably the most unusual message you will see in this forum for a long time perhaps ever.
So here : I want to perform to large stadium size audiences. In short I have the skills and the rock star quality. Vocals and dance moves,
I do the choreography and the vocals. Why Thailand? I want it to be spontaneous — a new phenomenon in a brand new place ie as opposed to the usual western concert venues.
Somebody who dares and is exhilaratingly imaginative and spontaneous should kindly take up this offer to start a stadium level performance beginning in Thailand in collaboration with me. It can be done. Maybe the initial spadework would be gradual. But quickly it can be transformed into a phenomenon.
No worries. It's assured. I'm doing it for the fantastic fun first. Money is not unimportant.
👍👍👍,
-@Fledge234

Good luck with this.