D7 Appointments

Hi everyone.

My family and i have moved to the Algarve end of last year.

we have been looking for appointments to submit our D7 applications for over a month now,there are no available slots at all.

Is anybody else having this problem? Or am i doing it wrong.

Please kindly assist if any one know how to do it.

Thank you.

Which country do you have to have your appointment in?

Hi Morguba, Welcome.

Visa applications are made at the Portuguese consulate in your home country, or through VFS Global. Not directly in Portugal.

The interview with SEF in Portugal, will be previously scheduled after the submission of the visa through the consulate and after prior approval.

Residence Rights in Portugal for UK citizens after BREXIT

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=908742

Best Regards

Thank you guys for coming back to me.

We are applying from Scotland , no appointment slots in either Edinburgh or Manchester .We are only allowed to submit at these 2 centres.

@morguba That is annoying for you. There have been appointments available to book in London for the past week for the second half of March. It is so disappointing that we have to rely on VFS for visa applications. Clearly the embassy are accepting application but VFS are understaffed in Scotland.

@morguba

I had difficulty making an appointment online to renew my residency card, so I made an appointment with CLAIM in Silves, and they helped solve the problem. I highly suggest getting in touch with them.

Good luck!