F card - address change

Hi, I am an F card holder and I have found a new job in an another Belgian city to where I have to move because it is not possible to commute from my actual address. However my wife (EU citizen) cannot move with me because her job is in our current city. So my question is that will it be a problem moving to another Belgian city and living in a different address than my wife's (without divorce) for the application to Belgian nationality and for my F card status? Thank you

It depends on long you've been in Belgium.

What I understand is that your wife is Belgian and that you did a family reunion to get your F card (no work permit).

If you're not living together for the first 3 months, your card can be canceled.

If you're moving after 3 years, everything should be ok. (but keep in mind the taxes etc as you're not living together anymore and you'll have a different address!)

Thank you Alex for your prompt response. I am sorry that I could not express my situation very clearly. To clarify my situation, my wife is not Belgian but from another EU country. We have been living in the same address in Belgium for more than 3 years. During this period I have been holding the F card and authorized to work in Belgium. Now I have to move to a new address and live without her for my new job. In September 23,  I am planning to start my application process for Belgian nationality. I wonder if this address change can cause any problem for my work permit or nationality application.

Seems a bit fishy, why you need to move your address at all? I mean it is fine to have a second place to sleep in city B but you can keep your residence in city A.

Address has nothing to do with nationality process. Nationality is handled by local commune/gemeente but still it remains a federal matter

@Edigj Thank you for your response.

First of all why do you think it seems fishy? It is simple, imagine you are a F card holder and living in Liege and after long job search period you find a job in Ostend. Since daily commute is not sustainable you have to move. Also you are trying to be sure about your F card status because you are doubtful if the adres change (living in a different adress than your partner) can have any affect on F card status.

So are you sure that having a second adres is totally fine for F card holders? Do you have any experience about it or any official information?

You can change your address as its already been 3 year in belgium as well as both of you lived at the same address after you getting the F card. This is the straight rule mentioned on vlaanderen website.

A person can change his/her address even having a F card if he/she has source of income (job).

@Bibek4u thank you for your response.

@Bibek4u Hello. Can you pls quote the link of website for this?

Hello i have a f  card with belgium girl and now i want to move with my father and my father have belgium pasport i can change my adress with my father ?

Hy i have f card and i have one litel daugther she also 4 year and 5 month old butt now i have to much problam with my girlfrend if can i change my adress can you tell me please wich problam i face for my docoments and i am still working the firt day when i have fast orang card

@Meharqaisar26389 how long have u had the fcard for?