Residence permit for malta

I have owned a property in malta for 22 years and wondering how can I get a residence permit any help would be appreciated cheers

Identity Malta office.Valley Road.You have to go better Personally there and ask what criteria you have to mutch,depend of you civil or Work so country of Origin status.Than they can gave you one of Different forms to apply for ID Card(Residential status).

I have owned a property in malta for 22 years and wondering how can I get a residence permit any help would be appreciated cheers
-@pcarroll69

It would have been better if you applied for residency before Brexit,not so easy now as you are a TCN.

@GozoMo could not apply one because of illness and second could not enter malta because of covid

@GozoMo could not apply one because of illness and second could not enter malta because of covid
-@pcarroll69

Most unlikely that Identity Malta will allow anything other than a normal application for a TCN.

Basically you can apply under self sufficiency or find a job and get a work permit, but this will only get you a yearly residence which after 5 successive years can become permanent.

There was a case recently of a couple who had been resident here for 16 years and were out of the country at the start of the lock down and did not get back in time to file there application under Brexit and they have been refused!

-@pcarroll69

I assume you intend to move here and not just use the property for holidays.

@pcarroll69 I want work visa of malta can you help me my Email is [link under review]
-@Harpreet Singh67

No we cannot help you