Terminated Contract but Employer extended my Iqama

Hi Everyone

I would like to ask if it's legal that company will extend your iqama which is contract was already terminated.

what is my rights about this concern.

Pls. Advise Thank you!

Hello Remus Sumer,

Were you able to get some information about your rights?

Maybe you should check the official website of the Ministry of Interior KSA to see if this information is available there.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl hi ma'am can you help me about my SCE request temporary to permanent for technician it's almost 1 month but still in progress and my iqama is already expired last September

Hello bryanlorilla04,

Unfortunately, Cheryl is a team member of expat.com. She will not be able to help you for that matter.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee it's Okie ma'am thank you!

@Cheryl

Thank you Mam, I will

Hi everyone,

Any advice also, my contract was terminated also with my employer sending me thru email that my contract will be ended last 12-12-2022 2 days ago. I can do transfer to another employer? since my contract was terminated by them and my iqama will expire on febuary 8, 2023. In the qiwa portal theres no any contract showed with my current employer.

Thanks to anyone who would reply and share there advice

@kennethtaping find a new employer asap before your company will give you final exit visa. The new employer will send the contract thru qiwa portal. Since your current employer terminate you, you can ask for a transfer letter. If he did not give you, you can go to ministry of labor with your new employer ask for release letter to Saudi court. Reason: End of Contract

Hello Everyone,

i have similar issue regarding my contract. My contract was terminated and the last update in qiwa portal dated Nov. 21, 2022. but still i'm working until i got a termination letter and my last working day will be on Nov. 21, 2023 and in my Absher there is no Sponsor Name only the Sponsor ID.

Now the issue is when my new employer submitted my absher information for issuing gatepass to enter a secured area as my new working place. it says that i dont have sponsor and they issuer cannot provide me a gatepass because of this issue No Sponsor Name.

kindly note im not yet transferred, they just want me to visit the job site.

Any legal advice regarding this matter? it would be a great help for me to avoid any big issues for me, old and new employer

thank you in advance