Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Leaving debt behind

Hi I left Bahrain back in 2003, leaving about $30k of debt behind. Will this still be live over 17 years later as I would like to return. I am afraid I will be allowed in for a prearranged interview but not be allowed to leave.
See also
Ask yourself what you would do if someone stole that sort of cash from you - Then you have the answer.

"Stole", I hear your brain scream - What else do you call running away with someone else's money?
1 member reacted to this post
Or if you believe in luck you can visit Bahrain and give it a shot or try applying for an evisa.
Need help with immigration or administrative procedures in Bahrain?
Get in touch with an immigration agency
Its probably found it's way to an execution court and orders have been issued in your absence.  Honestly, I wouldn't risk it.

Further reading