Default loan since Dec 2019

Good day i just want to ask opinion, i have a bank loan with remaining balance of 11800sr in sabb since Dec 2019, since that time up to present i didnt pay it due to some medical issues in the family. i will be going final exit on aug 2022 and wants to settle this issue to clear my name since it is recorded in my simah that i have 1 default which is the sabb loan. i went to the branch to settle it but they direct me to collection department hotline. When i called the hotline they told me that they will call me back for the final discount and the terms on how to pay it. I waited for the call 3days nobody call me and when i called back the
Collection hotline to follow up they told me that they called many times but i didnt answer. So they make new request and again same thing nobody calls me to negotiate the amount that i need to settle. I was thinking maybe it their intentions not to call me anymore because probably they collected from insurance already. My concern is what if they didnt fix it until my final exit, im afraid of the default report in simah maybe they will hold me in the immigration on my exit. Can somebody give me advise? Thanks
Simah report only will not create an issue.  A case filed for recovery will.  Has final exit visa been issued?
@Website84 Good day ,
if your final exit is already stamped then meet collection department representative personally, they do not do things on calls, and show him your final exit and tell them you want to pay but need discount. so usually they deduct all surcharges and profits and other amount they charge only actual amount.

until you do not have generalization report on your absher you can exit without any question, but if you have plan to come back it can cause you problem.

@XTang not yet, i will process it by nxtweek Sir before the holiday. I will keep you updated hopefully everything will be fine. I really wanted to clear this things but bank keeps on ignoring me. I checked my absheer generalization report there is nothing its clear.

@saqayyum2000 thank you so much, i live far from riyadh that is why i make phonecalls only but everytime i follow up they always tell me that im not answering the calls although i didnt receive even 1 call from them. I checked my absheer thank god i dont have anything. I will try to get exit visa nxtweek from my work hopelly everything will be fine. im afraid in the immigration cause i have my 5year old daughter travelling with me.

@XTang good day Sir, i just want to update you that i got today my final exit visa from my company. Still no response from the bank on how i will settle my default loan. So far my generalized report in absheer is clear. I hope everything will go smoothly in the immigration if in case the bank will not really contact me until my flight. Anyway i gave them all my contact details even in the phils.

Hi there, Website84 kindly inform us regarding the Exit from Immigration.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks.
@Website84 please update us what happen to you , do you have your flight finally without any issue?