Jobs in KSA

Dear Expats,

One thing i am sure you might be working in KSA on the higher stages in your companies and earning big bucks. but think about those expats who are new or want to change their field of profession , temporarily or for ever.

An expat helping an other expat is a  Good Deed.

yes, u are right,u are there now or not?I'm curious about KSA

now i am available here now

haha glad to know you;)it's too late at your side,it's 9pm at my side

ok i dont know what is the time in shenzhen ,  just tell me the what time u will be online according to schenzhen time  and what is  ur country or city GMT time

GMT8  it's 16;20 now. how about u?haha  I always on line except at night,strange:cool:

our GMT +3 its 11: 00 am now

Hi see you again!!you are 5hs behind me.  where do you live now Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?

salaam brother Alihassan2010,
Would like to work in KSA and make good money.Are there private schools or hospitals where I can work as a coordinator or a supervisor?Can teach English but not a native speaker...don't know what are the requirements. If somebody can help or connect me to schools or hospitals.Tried on sites and stuff but didn't work for me.May Allah help you and all those are trying to settle themselves in KSA or other locations.
Thanks & Best Regards
haqmuslimah2011

WaAlaikumAsSalaam WR WB ,

Ma'am , there are a number of schools here where you can apply as a coordinator or a teacher based upon your credentials/experience.
First you gotta decide as to what kinda school you wanna join , i mean an Indian School or American School or Arabic School.

This will enable us to help you in the right direction ..

Insha'Allah

Best Regards,
Talib Ali Khan

whats ur quaification and which kind of job ur looking school and hosp

haqmuslimah2011 wrote:

salaam brother Alihassan2010,
Would like to work in KSA and make good money.Are there private schools or hospitals where I can work as a coordinator or a supervisor?Can teach English but not a native speaker...don't know what are the requirements. If somebody can help or connect me to schools or hospitals.Tried on sites and stuff but didn't work for me.May Allah help you and all those are trying to settle themselves in KSA or other locations.
Thanks & Best Regards
haqmuslimah2011

hi avalin i live in saudi arabia

Avalin wrote:

Hi see you again!!you are 5hs behind me.  where do you live now Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?

Hey,  I am one of them .

Searching for Job

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks brother Talib Khan & brother Alihassan,I will soon reply this post or send you a message regarding the nature of work and my qualifications.Thanks for your replies and help.Ramadan Kareem to you all.
Best Regards

You're most welcome Ma'am .

RAMADAN KAREEM to you too !

Best Regards,
Talib Ali Khan

u can check bayt.com

I check evry day these So Called Job offering website like:
Bayt.com, Gulftalent.com etc

But never got any call as i have above 3 years or Experience in Saudi Arabia as Network Admin/ Network Engineer & Network Support.

Kindly , If anyone know any opening just link me.

Regards,

Have you posted your CV on www.mihnati.com  ??

If not , then post it.

Alternatively , have you tried contacting any recruiting agencies ??

Best Regards,
Talib Ali Khan

there is opening in bayt i saw it today

good luck to you :)

I m looking Job in KSA and make good money for my family. Are there any HR (Human Resource management) Jobswhere I can work as a coordinator or a supervisor?. If somebody can help or connect me it would be great help. May Allah help you and all those are trying to settle themselves in KSA or other locations. i have Done MBA with specialization in HR with Good Grade CGPA 3.0

and can any one provide KSA Visa.

Thanks & Best Regards

u have done in HR , finding job for u in HR is little difficult.
and visa for ksa in hr its also difficult