Buying a new or nearly new car

I have decided to buy a car on arrival in Cyprus. I am wondering do the dealerships have cars which they have used for demonstrators etc which I can purchase?
Used cars hold their value rather well here....and you can get good cars.. but like everything else you can get a pup too .  Again go by recommendation...  ANW cars,  CarWorkz. Simon Emery Deals on Wheels  to name a few in Paphos district ...

Personal we ve been here 8 years and have had two new cars and problem free so for us new works better.....  But that's not to say used is bad I know many here who have got really good used cars
Toon

Thanks, if you are from Gateshead are you a Newcastle supporter with using Toon as your nom de plume.
Of course
Me too, do you get to watch the games.
Absolutely there is a good crowd of us in my village and great craic
Which village?
Pegeia..... Not everyones cup of tea but it suits us
Hi Lads

I'm also from Gateshead (Toon supporter). I to would like to make a permanent move to Paphos in the very near future (me pegeia - wife tomb of the kings). We've been going to Paphos since 97.
I would like to thank Toon for all his advice and help regarding red tape, brexit etc.

Much appreciated

Gary

You are welcome
As you can see we had a toon legend visit us in our village tavern on Wednesday night  ..  no other than Mr Andy Cole .... .. just had to get a photo with him me and the missus... Sat right next to us in the Peyia Tavern... Right off to see Toon v City at Vrisi Bar ....hopefully we will do Liverpool a favour