Lost Passport and CPR

Dear All,

Can you please assist me on how to obtain my CPR number because I accidentally lost my passport. I work in Bahrain for the period 0f 2006 to 2008. I am applying for my permanent residence in Canada and police clearance from Bahrain is needed. I am afraid my application will be rejected without this.

Thank you very much and awaiting for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Aireen

As per my reply to your private message, try to find out your passport number.  Then get someone to go to immigration and find out your CPR number using the passport - you might need to engage an agent for that.   But without either number, it will be very difficult.  You can have agent try a name search with immigration.    Google for agents and start calling them.

Many thanks for your great help. I am currently coordinating in our embassy to start the process of retrieving my passport number. Thank you once again and very much appreciated.

@XTang My boyfriend lost his CPR number, he didn't have a copy of it but he still have his passport with him, can he still get his CPR number? And what are the proper procedure to trace or get his CPR number? Your response will be so much appreciated

Tell him to look at the field called "personal number" on his residence visa sticker in the passport - that is the CPR number.

Since he doesn't remember the number, he can't login to bahrain.bh but he can also see it in the LMRA expat portal - if I recall correctly.

@XTang i lost my cpr number and i need to make bahrain police report currently working in dubai please help me

You can approach Bahrain embassy and ask them to guide you.