A teaching job for my husband upon arrival in UAE

I just got a teaching offer and planning to move to Abu Dhabi in September. My husband who is also an English teacher does not have a job yet. My question is how feasible is it for him to get an English teaching job once in the country? Or should we wait until he gets one before we relocate?

Please can anyone provide me with an answer?? Thanks heaps.

Fairly easily....the recruitment sites are full of ads for English teachers. Try here just as an example:

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE ME

Thanks heaps, will check now!
He has been applying to many recruitment sites, but i think some are scams as they want you to send money!
Thanks again.

privit school will hire him right away they are short in teacher

I am very qualified and have been applying for months with no response. Only one place responded and told me to fill out their online form ( their form did not work) . I know 2 other very qualified people who also have heard nothing back.

please keep me in the que of what you find out.  Why isn't your husband working at the school where you got a job?

Everything that I have been told is that they like to hire out of country expaits.  It is hearsay however.

hi,
Regarding ur husband who's looking for an english language teacher before u come on Sebtember to UAE :-
1- He doesn't need a visa to enter to UAE, so he has one month then he can renew, and while u r working in ur school he can search also.
I think it will be very easy for him to get a job in a good private school.
Check out that website address to find all the UAE schools websites then he can forward his C.V and apply for a job online.

dubaifaqs.com/schools-list-uae.php

Did you make it out?  What's it like their?  We have offers from ADEC and are a bit unnerved by negative comments about Teach Away.  We got with Teach Anywhere...

Thanks everyone so much for the comments and information.
We are getting ready to move, but it is not easy. The school is slow and I need to write many emails to confirm and clarify things.I just hope it is the right decision.

Good luck keep adding to your forum so we can track your advice... x

Good luck ... x x x