About working at SIST - British Education / British Language Centre

I've been offered an English teaching job at the British Language Centre, which is part of SIST - British Education, a private university with multiple locations in Morocco. The language centre I'd be working at is in Tangier.

Now I've had to be careful with accepting jobs recently because I almost fell into a scam with a job posting in France. So can anyone who has studied or worked at SIST verify the legitimacy of the institution? Greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello ,
I think you need to look for the contact ways ( email , numbers, social pages ) about this school and talk to them to find out about if the offer is real .

Hello there, I just ran into your post; what a coincidence. I'm a teacher in Tangier and after getting scammed a few times, I understand your questions.
I'm working for BLC, and I'm glad to be working for them. They are the second biggest center in Tangier and a very respected place.
I can assure you that you will be treated well and honestly.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.
Jon.

Hello, from Vancouver Island Canada, hope you do not mind a question or two, I taught English in South Korea to both adults and children from 2008 - 2012, I am 66 years old and wondering if there is a chance of teaching there in Morocco...
Respectfully Mr. Ronald Lalich

If you mean what's called " the British council", they are legit.

denofzeal wrote:

I've been offered an English teaching job at the British Language Centre, which is part of SIST - British Education, a private university with multiple locations in Morocco. The language centre I'd be working at is in Tangier.

Now I've had to be careful with accepting jobs recently because I almost fell into a scam with a job posting in France. So can anyone who has studied or worked at SIST verify the legitimacy of the institution? Greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This Institution is very well known within Morocco however for your own piece of mind you can get your officer verified by contacting them via their official website or even by checking with the British embassy in Rabat/Marrakech. Or by ringing the embassy for guidance.