Visa renewal

I will be coming to Egypt in October and would like to know how to renew my 30 day visa for me to stay longer and don't know what I have to do. Can anyone help?

Depending for your reason of stay if it purely for tourism purposes then you can extend for 6 months.

You can do it on line it's a new process you don't need to go to the Mogamma in Tahrir square anymore. The new process is done by passport and immigration office.

https://www.egyptonlinevisa.com/

Thank you so much for the information

Hello

Can someone tell us how to register our new born here... she was born here and have the Egyptian birth cert etc but do we need to get here the residency card...

Also for my wife and I renewal visa ?? Does anyone know the processor cost involve?

Depending on your circumstances. You can only get an Egyptian birth certificate if the child's parent is Egyptian. Additionally you can only obtain Egyptian citizenship upon marriage (Woman only).

Depending on your nationality you go to your embassy and register the birth and give you a birth certificate from your country. There will be further information and evidence required when registering the birth. I suggest you look on your embassy hone page as mostly everything is done on line. After they have all the information they will give you a face to face appointment.

Regarding your wife you can apply from the above link. However, if I knew your nationality i could give you specific advise according to your case.