QIWA Transfer

hello! i need some help. My request in qiwa for second time got auto canceled due to my current employer did not approve or rejected it. my question, is it possible for the company that im going to transfer with to send another request for the third time?

hoping for your quick response on my situation. thank you

Visit the labor for assistance also ask your new employer to visit the labor office for further assistance.

ginggong0518 wrote:

hello! i need some help. My request in qiwa for second time got auto canceled due to my current employer did not approve or rejected it. my question, is it possible for the company that im going to transfer with to send another request for the third time?

hoping for your quick response on my situation. thank you

Dear Brother
be noted you can receive multiple request from multiple companies at a time, but be noted its a CONTRACT a legal document which you are going to accept , so select it wisely.

second thing after receiving you must inform you sponsor and talk to him about your offer and your plan to move to another place bcuz after your approval it goes to him and he will be responsible to check and approve or reject.

if you are in middle of your contract for sure your sponsor will not accept or reject either bcuz if he accept you will be out without contract completion and he will face loss of money he paid for you for whole year, if he reject he must reply questionnaires from Ministry of labor and if he did not reply request gets void after 12 days for which only employee can challenge it on MOL that my employee is not responding even though i inform him about my request (proof of comunication required for this information).

be noted sponsor have full rights to rejects your request if your contract is not completed. Pls do not consider Iqama date and Contract date is same usually it has diffrences of 2 to 6 months some times.

you can get transfer only on below conditions.
if your contract is finished.
if your did not receive salary for 3 consecutive months
if your company is in RED status
if your iqama is not renewed after expiry for more then a month
hope you are clear now  if any query pls feel free to ask

Hi Everyone ,

My new employer sent request and I accept it on same day the request is done through qiwa .now the status is showing as PENDING FOR CURRENT EMPLOYER APPROVAL ,  but unfortunately due to technical issue , my current employer is not able to see the request in their qiwa account . My current employer is ok to accept the transfer and also made 2 letters addressing to my new employer and ministry of human resource and social development with chamber of commerce attestation that he is agreeing to accept the transfer , but the issue is transfer request  not showing in current employer qiwa system . 
When my new employer sent the request for the first time,  its didn't appeared in current employer system and after 14 days the request got cancelled automatically,  ever after he sent the request second time , the issue is same and current employer is not able to see the request . I raised complaint to qiwa and they informed that its a technical issue and technical team will solve it at the earliest .qiwa team said it will take 2 days to solve the issue , but its almost 1 week and issue remains the same and there is not update . Everyday I call qiwa and ask for solution,  but they keep on saying that it will take another 2 days .  Can you please suggest if there is any other way to solve this issue .

dear, I do not have an online approved contract with my current company. what is the impact of this factor on QIWA Transfer?

Base on my experience two days ago. I saw a group of filipino, yes all of them are not enrolled to the new qiwa system. They went old version of transferring. The employer don't approve or giving allowing them to transfer sponsorship. So they'd file a complained against him. They had their hearing via whatsapp.

Yunei wrote:

Base on my experience two days ago. I saw a group of filipino, yes all of them are not enrolled to the new qiwa system. They went old version of transferring. The employer don't approve or giving allowing them to transfer sponsorship. So they'd file a complained against him. They had their hearing via whatsapp.

Dear be noted QIWA is not a new system, its same as old , in that you only get it online, there is nothing happening automatically, its just like a email system,

STEP 1
Old system    : employee receive offer if acceptable then show it to HR to get release ,
QIWA system: employee receive offer click accept . (copy of acceptance goes to NEW and OLD  employer Both )

STEP 2
Old System : Current employer take decision to reject or accept or tells come later.
QIWA System : Current employer get the notification to accept or reject, so he will click accept or reject or even ignore the request.

STEP 3 :
OLD SYSTEM: in case of acceptance by Current sponsor, he need to issue two letter one for MOL and another for new employer.
In case of rejection employee goes back to his seat gets upset cry at night and next day goes back to work again.
QIWA SYSTEM : Once current employer approves updates goes to new employer and MOL
BUT in case of rejection or no action employee search internet and some hidden option of qiwa which they might miss and at night they will sleep and next day they go to work again.

STEP4:
OLD SYSTEM: New Employer submits both letter to MOL to do the NAQAL KAFALA (sponsor transfer) with government fee, where MOL check and verify the documents and next day they return the document by transferring the sponsor in thier system
QIWA SYSTEM: New Employer get approved request in system MOL with details how much amount and transfer fee needs to pay and new employer pays it and submit request in his MUQEEM account. and next day company name gets changes in system.

So please find where is the diffrence ?

akash varma wrote:

Hi Everyone ,

My new employer sent request and I accept it on same day the request is done through qiwa .now the status is showing as PENDING FOR CURRENT EMPLOYER APPROVAL ,  but unfortunately due to technical issue , my current employer is not able to see the request in their qiwa account . My current employer is ok to accept the transfer and also made 2 letters addressing to my new employer and ministry of human resource and social development with chamber of commerce attestation that he is agreeing to accept the transfer , but the issue is transfer request  not showing in current employer qiwa system . 
When my new employer sent the request for the first time,  its didn't appeared in current employer system and after 14 days the request got cancelled automatically,  ever after he sent the request second time , the issue is same and current employer is not able to see the request . I raised complaint to qiwa and they informed that its a technical issue and technical team will solve it at the earliest .qiwa team said it will take 2 days to solve the issue , but its almost 1 week and issue remains the same and there is not update . Everyday I call qiwa and ask for solution,  but they keep on saying that it will take another 2 days .  Can you please suggest if there is any other way to solve this issue .

Take a NOC document from your current employer send by email to QIWA with your request refrence number and they will do the rest

Hi

I did the same , I raised complaint in qiwa and sent the NOC letter. But below is the message from qiwa . We tried to do as below mentioned from day one , but its not working.  I replied them saying the same , but qiwa haven't replied to my email from past 4 days . 

Please note that the process of displaying applications is done by choosing the status of the application from the status list or by searching for the employee's residence number directly

akash varma wrote:

Hi

I did the same , I raised complaint in qiwa and sent the NOC letter. But below is the message from qiwa . We tried to do as below mentioned from day one , but its not working.  I replied them saying the same , but qiwa haven't replied to my email from past 4 days . 

Please note that the process of displaying applications is done by choosing the status of the application from the status list or by searching for the employee's residence number directly

it means they will close this request in a day or two, so better go to Ministry of labor with NOC or give a copy to your new employee and ask them to do the transfer manually , they will send their GR guy to Ministry of Labor for your transfer where he can do the job in same time

Dear Saqayyum ,

My new employer will send the new request again today.  This will be the 3rd request.
Will see if current employer will receive this request,  if not i will inform them to visit MOL with NOC . Thanks for your suggestion .

akash varma wrote:

Dear Saqayyum ,

My new employer will send the new request again today.  This will be the 3rd request.
Will see if current employer will receive this request,  if not i will inform them to visit MOL with NOC . Thanks for your suggestion .

if your current sponsor is platinum in Niqat then it will not show on his system

Hi

My current employer  is in red category and my new sponsor is in green category

akash varma wrote:

Hi

My current employer  is in red category and my new sponsor is in green category

do update your status , read the contract properly then accept and after acceptance what is your status do share plz

Hi Saqayyum,
Below for your information , this might help some people

If current employer might not able to see your transfer request in their qiwa system .

It might be Qiwa technical issue . Even I had the same issue . I was continuously following up with qiwa everyday . I sent email to them, they haven't replied it for almost 1 week . After my transfer request is expired , they replied saying that request is expired . When ever I called their customer service , they said they forwarded the complaint  to technical team and they will reply me . But customer service couldn't solve my issue . Ask your current employer to search the transfer request by entering your iqama number in their qiwa system.

Below is my story .And I almost about to loose my job because of qiwa technical issue .

My new employer sent 1st request and I accepted it in my qiwa login , but my current employer couldn't see the request in their system and after 14days  the request got expired

Again my new employer sent 2nd request after 14days , still its same issue and I raised complaint to qiwa , but there is no solution and request got expired

Then my new employer sent 3rd request and I accepted it . But the status didn't showed as Pending for current employer approval . It showed as PENDING COMPLETING TRANSFER IN ABSHER BY NEW EMPLOYER . Now my new employer paid the transfer charged online and my transfer is done .

Suggestions: ask your current employer to prepare NOC letter stating that they do not have objection to transfer you to another company . Send that letter and write your complete issue to qiwa along with the transfer request number and your current employer establishment number by email to qiwa . Continuesly follow with qiwa regarding for your issue update .Its better to give that NOC letter to new employer and  ask them to go and approach ministry of labour and try to do transfer manually from MOL ( am not sure if manual transfer can be done , but some people suggested me ).
NOTE :  when you are sending email to Qiwa , send it in Arabic language , so that you will receive reply a bit fast . Also try to get information from all the sources , because it will take plenty of time to finish this process . Do not think this issue will sort automatically,  you will have to continously follow up on this issue .

Hi saqayyum bro
I just want to ask  !
What if It is Platinum Status !!
If platinum nitaqat means it will show to current employer system or any other reason bro !!
Because my company is in Nitaqat Status , so that's why !!

Don't this mistake me I just want to ask that's it bro !!

Is your friends hearing completed bro !!
Is they issued properly resignation & completed notice period!!
Kindly check & tell me

Pls reply. Can i take take transfer in another company if my iqama expired and i am on vacation?

Highly unlikely. A yes and a no

akash varma wrote:

Hi Saqayyum,
Below for your information , this might help some people

If current employer might not able to see your transfer request in their qiwa system .

It might be Qiwa technical issue . Even I had the same issue . I was continuously following up with qiwa everyday . I sent email to them, they haven't replied it for almost 1 week . After my transfer request is expired , they replied saying that request is expired . When ever I called their customer service , they said they forwarded the complaint  to technical team and they will reply me . But customer service couldn't solve my issue . Ask your current employer to search the transfer request by entering your iqama number in their qiwa system.

Below is my story .And I almost about to loose my job because of qiwa technical issue .

My new employer sent 1st request and I accepted it in my qiwa login , but my current employer couldn't see the request in their system and after 14days  the request got expired

Again my new employer sent 2nd request after 14days , still its same issue and I raised complaint to qiwa , but there is no solution and request got expired

Then my new employer sent 3rd request and I accepted it . But the status didn't showed as Pending for current employer approval . It showed as PENDING COMPLETING TRANSFER IN ABSHER BY NEW EMPLOYER . Now my new employer paid the transfer charged online and my transfer is done .

Suggestions: ask your current employer to prepare NOC letter stating that they do not have objection to transfer you to another company . Send that letter and write your complete issue to qiwa along with the transfer request number and your current employer establishment number by email to qiwa . Continuesly follow with qiwa regarding for your issue update .Its better to give that NOC letter to new employer and  ask them to go and approach ministry of labour and try to do transfer manually from MOL ( am not sure if manual transfer can be done , but some people suggested me ).
NOTE :  when you are sending email to Qiwa , send it in Arabic language , so that you will receive reply a bit fast . Also try to get information from all the sources , because it will take plenty of time to finish this process . Do not think this issue will sort automatically,  you will have to continously follow up on this issue .

Thanks for sharing your experience in detail , that might help others also

Zakir Raj wrote:

Hi saqayyum bro
I just want to ask  !
What if It is Platinum Status !!
If platinum nitaqat means it will show to current employer system or any other reason bro !!
Because my company is in Nitaqat Status , so that's why !!

Don't this mistake me I just want to ask that's it bro !!

application status does not stuck usually till it reach to your current employer, it stuck 98% times after approval of  your current employer . after which your new employer is not able to see your iqama details in his MUQEEM account, once this happen i did not see any solution until your request gets expired and new request is processed which will be passed without any hazels

Is it means we still need the NOC letter from our current employer to be transferred. Its means they still need the current employer approval for transferring .ً I guess its still not that good news for us an expats who wanted to transfer as much as we wanted too. Specially when your current employer deny,neglect or no comment about whats your request. Its like a Big goodluck to us🤦🏻‍♀️

Rodrigo Del Rosario wrote:

Is it means we still need the NOC letter from our current employer to be transferred. Its means they still need the current employer approval for transferring .ً I guess its still not that good news for us an expats who wanted to transfer as much as we wanted too. Specially when your current employer deny,neglect or no comment about whats your request. Its like a Big goodluck to us🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes NOC is approval of your current employer in QIWA if no approval by your current employer then you can not transfer , so system is same old except it becomes online ...
so in short keepup the good relation with your sponsor.

Can somebody send NOC format??

why my new employer cannot request to transfer in qiwa? can you help me please thank you

@saqayyum2000 although my current employer is in red list, qiwa keep showing that request pending for approval by current employer. Is this possible?

@Mashhurbek Nomonov yes it's possible ..

Qiwa still not working on own decisions that said

If one of the reason match request will be auto accepted ..

I have also same problem

@saqayyum2000 hello sir,

my company is in red category and i got a new job offer from other company. can i change the sponsorship now without current employers permission.

Please help me

my current company in red category and also i dont have an active contract in qiwa/gosi. Can i change my sponsorship

I have a question please. I have the bloc visa plus the contract(in arabic and english) but the Embassy said that they have sent an email to Saudi Arabia for confirmation before giving me the visa. Is the bloc visa not sufficient to get thé visa?

@saqayyum2000 hi may i ask how long it will take for the manual transfer thank u