Weight loss tips?

Hello! I'm new to this forum. How are you all? Could you please suggest some weight loss tips for a faster result? I've tried many but nothing worked out. Following a diet plan or workouts which of these help much better? Please share your thoughts.

Stop rice sugar salt and bread and oil . Have tried this 3 months I've lost 9kg

One way to lose weight quickly is to cut back on sugars and starches, or carbohydrates. This could be with a low carb eating plan or by reducing refined carbs and replacing them with whole grains.

When you do that, your hunger levels go down, and you generally end up eating fewer calories

With a low carb eating plan, you'll utilize burning stored fat for energy instead of carbs.

If you choose to eat more complex carbs like whole grains along with a calorie deficit, you'll benefit from higher fiber and digest them more slowly. This makes them more filling to keep you satisfied.

I found this great article,maybe it will help

https://sites.google.com/view/the-weigh … uide-/home

Tough one you need to do more walking and give-up to junk foods

Take as much ginger,green foods i.e kales,spinach as well as avoid fatty foods  ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : External link.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@martinezclervildalila

Advertising not permitted here.

So easy for a lot of people .. almost

Start by taking every drink but water out of your day. Fizzy drinks are nothing short of nasty because they contain massive amounts of sugar and, even worse, caffeine.
Sugar is addictive, but caffeine more so.
if you drink a lot you may find yourself feeling bad for a couple of days as you experience withdrawal, but it's uphill for everything but your scales from there.

This is a tad detailed for most, but you'll be shocked at what drinks companies are up to, and what their profits do to you.

https://youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM

After that, get your extended middle finger and point the knuckle towards all fast food joints. They deal in fat and sugar, so don't go.

Give that a week or two then cut your portions down by 50% - you can always eat more if you're still hungry.
I bought a set of smaller plates. If it doesn't fit on the plate, I don't eat it.
Snacks are bad news, unless you change your snacks. I changed biscuits for raisins.

Weight loss - job done, but I feel so much better as well.

Eat what you like, but less. Also, you can eat sugar and other carbohydrates in small amounts. If you don't eat them at all, you'll soon snap and will gain all the lost kilograms again.

In my opinion, you can reduce your weight rapidly through proper dieting and exercise management. I drink and eat healthy, vitamin-rich foods. Maximum avoid eating junk food and set aside at least two hours per day for exercise. Of lifts and escalator, use steps.