Moving to Mauritius from SA

Hi there, anybody that can give us advise on who the best people are to speak to regarding getting our personal household goods to Mauritius. We specifically want to know what customs regulations what we can take and what is better to purchase in Mauritius due to taxes and import duties etc.

I would like to jump on the same wagon if you don't mind. I have the name of a company that will assist with motor vehicles if that is of interest

From which country are you starting?

SA

Apologies, we will be moving from South Africa.

Hi
I have a friend which can help you as he is in this field.   He has already helped one tennant of mine for relocating their stuff to their country.    You can have all information with him.  His Name is Patrick and his tel no is *** .  You can reach him on whatsapp. ***
Best Regards
Nicole

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : The free promotion of services and posting of contact details are not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thanks - is the a Mauritius number?

Hi Nicole

I am needing you help, my wife and i are wanting to relocate to Mauritius. I would like to know if you can help or if you have someone that can help us, we are from South Africa

You can contact me on my Whatsapp if you do not mind would appreciate it. My no is ***
Kindest Regards

Sean Duncan

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Be very careful aboutvehicle imports.
Get an import licence before making arrangements. And confirm the import costs. Admin, Handling as well as import Duty.

Please see this link from Mauritius Revenue Authority (MRA) for all customs duties for importing household items.

https://www.mra.mu/download/HouseholdNP … ffects.pdf

Reason : Kindly share information without promoting services.

Hi

I am from Durban (KZN) as you know the situation in Durban at this time.
I am was in the hospitality industry for 18 yrs, i did Industrial Catering, Hotel Manager and also Franchises.
I am now in the fuel Industry also dealing with Retail and Franchises as well.

Kindest Regards

Sean Duncan