Why is covid cases increasing in Thailand.

I don't know anyone who is in the hospital for Covid and thought it was a hoax and is now seeing things differently. I do have 2 family members however who believed the false narratives about the innoculation and wound up having serious adverse reactions to it. (aFib and myocarditis)

You can agree to subject your body to this experimental gene therapy all you want. Just don't presume that your values supersede mine. You have no moral high ground to suggest that anyone be coerced to participate in this medical trial.

More and more people are waking up to the fact that these jabs are not what they appear to be, and I for one an appalled by the arrogance of anyone who thinks they are morally superior by participating in this trial.  I can protect myself quite adequately with I'mectin, Vitamin D, Se Mg. I don't need the dangerous jab that has already killed tens of thousands, and left millions with long term health complications. Nobody needs these innoculations.  It is your choice if you want it. But that is all it is. Your choice.

Just take the Vaccine Please...

I don't know of anyone personally myself but it happens
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/th … l-n1236183

Another
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53892856https://www.dailyherald.com/news/202007 … -new-lungshttps://edition.cnn.com/videos/health/2 … 60-vpx.cnnhttps://www.thecut.com/2020/11/nurses-a … -hoax.html

Why is it that people accept that they cannot drive at any speed on the roads, They cannot smoke in restaurants but when wearing a mask they go Crazy and dont want to wear as it is violation of their personal freedom.
Put a mask on & get the Fu.....g vaccine so we can go back somewhat normal life

There's always going to be people that believe their favorite news outlet no matter how propagandic no matter how misleading or dangerous. And at some point it's easy to lose patience after reasoning and using a common sense approach to them doesn't work.

Is it lack of critical thinking or education or cognitive dissonance. For some, change in thinking doesn't come about until it hits them or a family member.

But really I think it comes from two things, always listening to the same two or three news sources that only reinforce misinformation and just being plain stubborn

But, unfortunately this pandemic is affecting all of our lives.

grapagoda72 wrote:

That is a very selfish approach to suggest that the choice of having a vaccine should be  left to individuals. What right does anyone have  to spread the virus to thousands of others when it can be avoided? You might as well say speed limits should not be imposed and that everyone should be able to drive as fast and as recklessly as they wish and endanger others.
If people refuse a covid vaccination, they should have limited access to public places, public transport, flights, etc.

Your post doesn't make any sense. The individual who chooses to get the vaccine is protected even if the guy next door chose not to receive it. The core foundation of any medical treatment in modern society is Informed Consent. None of the current vaccines are approved. They are experimental. Individuals who choose to receive it believe they are protected and individuals who choose not to receive it will not impose a risk on the vaccinated population if you believe the vaccine actually works.

I personally cannot take the vaccine due to clotting issues so I should not be allowed to participate as full member of society? That is the most selfish thing I have ever heard. You are just projecting your personal fears on others.

Kongshoej wrote:

Why is it that people accept that they cannot drive at any speed on the roads, They cannot smoke in restaurants but when wearing a mask they go Crazy and dont want to wear as it is violation of their personal freedom.
Put a mask on & get the Fu.....g vaccine so we can go back somewhat normal life

No you put on your mask and you take the vaccine if you think that is the right thing to do. If you are vaccinated and believe it works, why do you care about others?

There is plenty out there if you are not to lazy to look except MSM
Although they are mentioning the CDC & FDA on the PCR!
Here is one that is not MSM!
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-25- … tives.html

There are more things that can help you if you don't take the vaccine. Ivermectin is a huge benefit as you said and vit.C and D3 plus Neem leaves show a 55% reduction in getting covid19. Now if bad luck is with you and you get covid19 a doctor in India said he was having success with Povidone-Iodine up the nose and to be gargled with. Many people will disagree with this because there is no money to be made here. As time moves on we will find out many things.

Sorry to tell you but Natural News has been classified as a conspiracy theory website by quite a few sources

For those interested in statistics: Copy and paste in browser

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/07/cov … ent=Sharyl Attkisson Daily Newsletter&utm_campaign=Daily Newsletter

gmpanwa wrote:

People who are vaccinated have 66% less chance to infect others according to Israeli studies. Big difference.

Also someone here mentioned that taking a vaccine is  putting weakened virus in your body. With mRNA or vector vaccines this is not true. Please read up before spreading misinformation.
Most vaccines still protect against the Delata variant, though granted, not 90 % anymore, but still in the high 70-ies.

Final note: in the US over 95% of the people now getting hospitalized, are non-vaccinated.  How much more proof do you need?

Do the math. That means 34% of those vaccinated have the same chance to infect others. Also, for the 66% of the people that have less chance, it doesn't tell you how much less. It could be miniscule for all we know. You are going to take a vaccine that has already proven to have side effects in some in order to get 66% of the people vaccinated to have some unknown amount of risk reduction in spreading the virus? You must be kidding me! Also, from another one of your brilliant stats, that means that 5% of the people being hospitalized in the US are already vaccinated. That's a lot for a vaccine. Out of 100M people that would be 5M where the vaccine didn't actually do its job properly. That is unacceptable for a vaccine under any other circumstances. It wouldn't pass FDA approval in normal times. Also, that was in the US where they have the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. Here in Thailand we have the Sinovac and the Thai produce AstraZeneca vax. They are nowhere near as effective. Ask any Thai here why they don't get vaccinated and they will tell you all the stories which they know from word of mouth that the press tries to hide and cover up.

It is not true that most vaccines protect against the Delta variant because those vaccinated with other vaccines are now required to be revaccinated with the Moderna version. The Sinovac and AstraZeneca vaccines available in Thailand do not.

Also, Mr. Brilliant. Stop telling me what I can and cannot do. I know more about this than you ever will. I know about the 4 types of vaccines and have posted about them numerous times, but it case you're late to the party, here is a previous post I have put up about the vaccine types.

There are 3 traditional types of vaccines and 1 experimental type. The 3 traditional types of vaccines all infect you with the virus in some state. Therefore, it is those that have been vaccinated who have been infected with the virus in some way. Not those who have not been vaccinated. They do not have the virus at all. Live-attenuated vaccines inject you with weaken or inhibited viruses and causes the immune system of the host to produce antibodies against it. The idea is that the body can handle the weakened virus and build antibodies so when the full strength virus enters the body the body already has antibodies. This is not a recommended vaccine for elderly or weakened people because this type of vaccine can kill those people. Not recommended for Covid-19 because it is a virus most dangerous for elderly or weakened people. Inactivated vaccines either kill or disable the virus. The idea here is that by injecting the dead virus into your body it will cause your immune system to investigate the intruder and therefore design antibodies to combat it. The problem is that this is an imperfect method. It is like seeing a dead animal in the forest and designing a battle attack to kill the live animals. Without seeing the actual thing in action it is hard to know exactly how it fights. Subunit vaccines take broken parts of the virus and injects them into the body. These broken parts are called antigens and they hold the key codes for the virus. The idea here is this mimics what your cells do when they encounter the virus for the first time. It sends enzymes to kill the virus then displays its broken parts (antigens) on the cell membrane in order for T-cells to come investigate and take the parts to blueprint and design antibodies to fight the live virus if it encounters it again. The last and less known vaccine is the mRNA which injects you with genetic instructions in the form of RNA which tells your cells to produce the antigens for the virus. Therefore, once your cells produce the antigens the T-cells come to investigate these antigens and takes them back to your immune system to design antibodies to fight the virus with these same antigens if they should happen to enter the body in the future. These vaccines are most difficult to get right because it is not a guarantee that the RNA will instruct your cells to produce the exact antigens necessary to kill the actual live virus. Here is a video link to a Youtube video explaining all of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWGTciX795o Don't assume the government has your best interests at heart. They don't! They have their best interests in mind. They are looking out for what is best for that government.

Stop reading about test-results in other countries like Israel. The type of vaccine is important. Don't compare useless vaccines like Sinovac with for example Pfizer and Moderna. Even AstraZenecas vaccin is much better than Sinovac. And don't listen to so called "Thai experts". They have no experience in vaccines what so ever. No Thai nationals have ever gotten a vaccin shot before in Thailand except a few receiving common flu shots.

scbrock wrote:

It's everyone's own decision but I've been seeing many of the people in the hospital with covid that thought it was a hoax suddenly realizing it's very real.

And there are some that recover from it and still refuse to get the shots.

I have 2 questions for you here on those 2 statements. How many people have you heard being hospitalized because of getting the vaccine? I have heard of far too many.

If you have recovered from the virus, why would you need to be vaccinated? If you have recovered from the virus it means your body already has the antibodies in a better and more complete form than any vaccine could produce within your body. You do know that the only reason for getting vaccinated is to make your own body produce antibodies to fight future infection. If you've recovered from it you already have the antibodies for that virus and there is no need to be vaccinated.

Some of the side effects such as thrombosis is around 1.3% from getting the vaccine. That seems pretty low. As I stated earlier if you have medical concerns it never hurts to consult your doctor.

Is there hard evidence that once you have the covid and recover then you are immune to getting it again? This article suggests after you recover from covid you have immunity for 5 months.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52446965

I hope it is longer since my son recovered from covid and doesn't want to get the shots.

scbrock wrote:

Is there hard evidence that once you have the covid and recover then you are immune to getting it again? This article suggests after you recover from covid you have immunity for 5 months.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52446965

Yes, because that is the way our immune systems are designed to work. Even if you encounter the virus again, your body already has the antibodies for it and will attack the virus with the right type of antibodies right at the first sight of the reinfection of the virus. The virus after reinfection will not be able to take hold like it did in the first encounter. That is why you don't get the Chicken pox virus again after you've gotten it once. Same principle.

I don't know what the 5 months is supposed to refer to. Your immune system will forever have the blueprints to defeat the virus once it has already made them once. The only thing the 5 months could be referring to is the amount of time a virus might need to mutate and to develop other variants. However, your immune system would even have a head start in combating these variants because it has already encountered the original version and has some idea already how to combat the mutated variant.

I would not be concerned about getting very ill from it again. If your immune system has beaten it once it will have an easier time for each subsequent encounter to beat it again. That's not you say you might not get a headache or sniffles or something from a reinfection of a variant, but it wont go to a full-blown infection.

Ok fair enough sounds interesting.
This is from the CDC website

Get Vaccinated Even If You Have Had COVID-19
You should get a COVID-19 vaccine regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That's because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19.

If you were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, you should wait 90 days before getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Talk to your healthcare professional if you are unsure what treatments you received or if you have more questions about getting a COVID-19 vaccine.

If you or your child have a history of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in adults or children (MIS-A or MIS-C), consider delaying vaccination until you have recovered from being sick and for 90 days after the date of diagnosis of MIS-A or MIS-C. Learn more about the clinical considerations people with a history of MIS-A or MIS-C.

Experts are still learning more about how long vaccines protect against COVID-19 in real-world conditions. CDC will keep the public informed as new evidence becomes available.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc … ation.html

gmpanwa wrote:

Also someone here mentioned that taking a vaccine is  putting weakened virus in your body. With mRNA or vector vaccines this is not true. Please read up before spreading misinformation.
Most vaccines still protect against the Delata variant, though granted, not 90 % anymore, but still in the high 70-ies.
Final note: in the US over 95% of the people now getting hospitalized, are non-vaccinated.  How much more proof do you need?

The first point you're making is not true for all covid-19 vaccines. Some do use subunit methods of vaccine. see video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvA9gs5gxNY at time 2:01 to 5:50. It tells you that not all covid-19 vaccines are mRNA, but some are DNA like JnJ and AstraZeneca and others still use the traditional types of vaccines.

Second point is also not true. Many vaccines do not protect against the Delta variant. The DNA vaccines like AstraZeneca and JnJ as well as the Sinovac do not. The Sinovac and the AstraZeneca produced in Thailand are the ones available in Thailand. If the other vaccines did protect against the Delta variant then it would NOT be required for those vaccinated with the other types to be revaccinated with the Moderna vax which is the case in some places.

Thirdly, if 95% of people hospitalized are non-vaccinated like you claim then 5%  of the hospitalized are vaccinated and that is in the US with the Moderna and Pfizer versions. That is very low for a vaccine and is not something to be touting. Also, that is not the ratio in Thailand with the Thai produced AstraZeneca and the Sinovac.

The one who needs to get their facts straight before providing misinformation is you.

scbrock wrote:

Ok fair enough sounds interesting.
This is from the CDC website

Get Vaccinated Even If You Have Had COVID-19
You should get a COVID-19 vaccine regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That's because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19.

"...experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again..." That pretty much says it all. They don't know. They are just grasping at straws. And the CDC has never been wrong about this before. Weren't they the ones that said there was no way this came from the Wuhan lab, but instead it came from the wet market from selling bats, however, the Wuhan wet market doesn't sell bats. The Wuhan lab does do research on viruses from bats. Also, they said wearing masks won't help you in Feb 2020 to wearing masks is a must in June 2020 to wear 2 or 3 masks in December 2020 to wearing masks may not help the wearer of the mask, but might help others around you. It's strange how sure they are at one moment in time then say the opposite at another.

In the video link I posted earlier in the beginning it tells you once you have a virus like Chickenpox you become immune for the rest of your life. Why are they saying it isn't the case at the CDC for this Covid-19 virus? Has anybody gotten the Spanish flu in recent years? Why not?

It sounds like you have a clear case of an inferiority complex!
Hundreds of millions of people worldwide have had the vaccine to protect themselves and their families and in consideration for others so they don't infect others. Tragically, millions have also succumbed to the virus and died. Please get over the idea that others feel on a moral high ground. You should have a vaccination to protect yourself and especially others from possibly catching it from you.
Compassion for others is what we all need to practice more than we do, me included.

Most of your response is void of any evidence and seems to be your opinion and reflects the talking points that have been pushed the last few months

"It sounds like you have a clear case of an inferiority complex!"

So now what, you've changed occupations from a virologist to a psychiatrist? You don't do either very well so stop trying. You must be working for the CDC or the WHO since you're spitting out all this propaganda for them.

The quickest vaccines had been developed before these covid-19 vaccines were 4 years and that was for Mumps in 1963. It took 28 years to find a safe vaccine for Chickenpox. Now, we have these undertested covid-19 vaccines in just 9 months. Why? Because instead of doing the testing in labs in animals they moved the testing to humans in the public. That's why! This is dangerous to humans because you're messing with mother natures natural immune response system.

These mRNA vaccines direct your cells to produce the spike proteins of the virus within the cells themselves. The T cells identify these spike proteins as threats so they attack them destroying them. However, the T cells are not just stopping there. They are attacking the cells which are producing these spike proteins killing these cells. So what happens if the mRNA gets into the brain and instructs the cells in the brain to make these spike proteins? You got it! The t cells will kill your brain cells. That is what is causing the blood clots and if it happens in the brain it can lead to strokes.

These vaccines are not tested to the point to where we know what the long term effects of them will be on our immune systems and bodies in general. This could cause health problems down the road we are not even aware of now.

So get off your high horse and come down here with us common people and try to help the matter instead of bombarding us with all this false and misleading information!

grapagoda72 wrote:

You should have a vaccination to protect yourself and especially others from possibly catching it from you.
Compassion for others is what we all need to practice more than we do, me included.

I do not have the virus. If you have been vaccinated you either have the virus or its spike proteins so you are the one that can contaminate and infect others, not me.

What's beyond me right now is the mixing of Sinovac and the AZ vaccines. Sinovac first than Az two weeks later. Are we all Guinea pigs? Some of my Thai friends in Government jobs say they have to get the jabs. Do they have that many Sinovac vaccines they need to get rid of?

Roadhog wrote:

What's beyond me right now is the mixing of Sinovac and the AZ vaccines. Sinovac first than Az two weeks later. Are we all Guinea pigs? Some of my Thai friends in Government jobs say they have to get the jabs.

That was what my point was above about moving the testing from the lab to the public. They are using us as the guinea pigs. Well, not me! I'm not getting the vaccine no matter how hard these propogandists try to pull this double speak false compassion nonsense. What is compassionate is protecting people from being used as lab rats.

Mixing the Sinovac and the Thai produced AstraZeneca vaccines is a sure recipe for disaster. Both on their own are dangerous, but we don't know what mixing them will do. The AstraZeneca is a DNA vaccine so they are injecting the DNA for the covid-19 virus into another virus (not covid-19 virus) as a host to carry the DNA of the covid virus to the cells of the vaccinated. I have no idea what type of vaccine the Sinovac is other than dangerous! I have to look into it, but knowing it's from China it is unlikely any reliable information is out there on it.

To quote Linus from Peanuts; "Good Grief!" Are people really willing to be used as test rats for these vaccines? Good luck with your health in the future is all I have to say to them.

OMG! The Chinese vaccines are whole-virus which means either live-attenuated or inactivated virus types. So, they are actually injecting the covid-19 virus into people. Where is that know nothing fool that said all covid-19 vaccines are mRNA and they don't inject weakened covid-19 viruses into people?

Here's the link for the article I found. Read it for yourselves!
https://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/e … e-snapshot
Notice how they say for the Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines that booster shots may be required.
No Duuuh! You are injecting the virus into people. Of course you would need to boost their immune systems to be able to survive it if their immune systems are weak to begin with.

You don't have to thank me for doing all this research for you all. I'm happy to do it.

To answer the initial question of this thread; "Why is covid cases increasing in Thailand?"
Answer: Maybe, because you are injecting them with the virus!

ActualVirologist wrote:

No you put on your mask and you take the vaccine if you think that is the right thing to do. If you are vaccinated and believe it works, why do you care about others?

That's the whole issue isn't it? These people don't know if the vaccines work. If they harm people. They just want to get back to the way things were pre-covid and they think getting vaccinated and forcing others to do it against their will with these harmful, unapproved, undertested vaccines is the way to do it.

They are the selfish ones because they just want to do what they want and they see this covid-19 pandemic as stopping them so they want it to end one way or another.

I know this may never happen but it could. What if they say you have to get the vaccine or leave Thailand.As the infected numbers rise and the vaccines come pouring in? we may not have a choice. Only15to20% of the Thai people in my area have got the mixed vaccine most had to,
as their jobs demanded them to get it. I know this looks like another what-if story but it just may happen.

What is wrong with get vaccinated or leave the country?

It's illegal, not to mention unethical. They would get hit with so many law suits it would make their heads spin. And rightfully so.

What's wrong with saying stop smoking or get out the county? What about stop drinking or get out the country? What about take this unapproved drug or get out the country? If you test positive for HIV get out of the country. It would be the end of their tourism and international business industries so you could say goodbye to the Thai economy, which is already in dire condition. Thailand would quickly become a 3rd world nation even below most African economies. I'm sure the Thai people would love that.

Also, since most Thais are not vaccinated, are you going to kick them all out of the country, too?

You seem a bit naive. The Thai government can create a new immigration law in 5 minutes saying that when applying for let's say a 1 year extension based on retirement, you must be fully vaccinated. It won't happen, but it's easy to make it happen. If you're not fully vaccinated today, you can't join the sandbox scheme, so what's the difference?

Leeds forever! wrote:

You seem a bit naive. The Thai government can create a new immigration law in 5 minutes saying that when applying for let's say a 1 year extension based on retirement, you must be fully vaccinated. It won't happen, but it's easy to make it happen. If you're not fully vaccinated today, you can't join the sandbox scheme, so what's the difference?

When has the Thai government ever done anything in 5 minutes? When have they ever enacted and enforced a law in that quick of time?

Also, most of the Thais are not vaccinated either, so on what grounds would they kick out foreigners for not being vaccinated when most of their own people are not vaccinated either? Not only that, most Thais don't want to get vaccinated because they know of the poor quality of the vaccines provided here. Are you going to deport Thais out of their own country for not getting vaccinated? The only thing that you said that is correct is that it won't happen.

Also, the vaccines provided here are mostly the Chinese ones which inject the whole virus into people.

"Here are the key differences.
1) WHOLE VIRUS VACCINE
Vaccines include: Sinopharm, Sinovac
Number of doses required: 2 doses, intramuscular
Other licensed vaccines that use this type of technology: Hepatitis A, polio, rabies (all inactivated type)
What to know: The whole virus vaccine uses a weakened or deactivated form of the pathogen that causes COVID-19 to trigger protective immunity to it.
The two vaccines mentioned above – Sinopharm and Sinovac – both use inactivated pathogens.
Challenges: Booster shots may be required."

So, you are proposing to contaminate the entire population with the virus so there wont be more unauthorized contamination.

The one who is naive is you. Do you realize what kind of backlash they would receive if they even uttered a hint of doing that? Thai people are already close to the edge of tolerance with this government. Doing something that idiotic would send the entire population over the edge.

The government is always so unclear when they do something. My questions are if the government ordered millions of Pfizer vaccines then they should be available at public hospitals? Also if we register for the covid vaccine will it be for the Chine and the AZ vaccines or can we get the Pfizer vaccine. Also are they free or do we have to pay for them?
https://expatvac.consular.go.th/

How much do you want to bet that those Pfizer vaccines are for the government officials in the higher up positions, their families, and their friends first? If foreigners or local Thai population sign up to get vaccinated, they would be given the crappy Chinese vaccines or the Thai produced AstraZeneca until they are all gone. I know my university was providing the Thai produced AstraZeneca and most had post injection symptoms. I know because they were all complaining about it after-the-fact.

My wife's company imported thousands of Moderna vaccines, at great cost, to be provided for their employees and their families only. The fact that the government and my wife's company are importing other vaccines tells you what they really think of the vaccines being provided here currently.

For those who have taken the AstraZeneca in Europe, I don't know how good they are or what kind of problems they have over there, but the Thai produced ones are crap. Made in a Thai factory, run by mostly Thai management, and manufactured entirely by Thai or Southeast Asian manual labor. They are going to get some things wrong.

Here is a video link to the Joe Rogan show in the USA where another radio talk show host, Jimmy Dore, is talking about the side effects he had from taking the Moderna vaccine and the uproar he got for talking about the negative symptoms he felt.
[link under review]
There is a massive effort to shut people up about the vaccines and their problems for whatever reason.

How much do you want to bet that those Pfizer vaccines are for the government officials in the higher up positions, their families, and their friends first? If foreigners or local Thai population sign up to get vaccinated, they would be given the crappy Chinese vaccines or the Thai produced AstraZeneca until they are all gone. I know my university was providing the Thai produced AstraZeneca and most had post injection symptoms. I know because they were all complaining about it after-the-fact.

My wife's company imported thousands of Moderna vaccines, at great cost, to be provided for their employees and their families only. The fact that the government and my wife's company are importing other vaccines tells you what they really think of the vaccines being provided here currently.

For those who have taken the AstraZeneca in Europe, I don't know how good they are or what kind of problems they have over there, but the Thai produced ones are crap. Made in a Thai factory, run by mostly Thai management, and manufactured entirely by Thai or Southeast Asian manual labor. They are going to get some things wrong.

Here is a video link to the Joe Rogan show in the USA where another radio talk show host, Jimmy Dore, is talking about the side effects he had from taking the Moderna vaccine and the uproar he got for talking about the negative symptoms he felt.

There is a massive effort to shut people up about the vaccines and their problems for whatever reason. The video link was blocked, surprise-surprise. Search for it yourselves, Joe Rogan Experience Podcast with guest Jimmy Dore. Play the video from earlier this week where they talk about the effects of the vaccine and not the one from last year or longer ago.

If you read thai news online, you would know the answer to all of your questions.
The Thai government didn't order any Pfizer or Moderna vaccines until a few weeks ago. They will be delivered in Q4, but no one ones what month in Q4.
From the donated batch of the Pfizer vaccine from the US which arrived last Friday 150,000 doses will be offered to 75,000 expats and expats from 60 years of age and up  + expats with 7 underlying health conditions will be prioritized. These shots are of course free of charge. The registration started online yesterday 11am. Expats 75+  can still use the walk-in at Bang Sue train station in BKK. They will receive the AstraZeneca vaccin för free. I don't know if expats 60+  and with underlying conditions can still do the same.

Wife an I got our first Astra last week.
It was Of cause free at our local hospital.
I was fine, Wife have a little fever the next day. No big deal.

Nearly all her family and friend have gotten the Astra and nobody have being real sick from it, No need to try to paint a dark picture simple because you against Vaccine.

We all so know people that got the Chinese vaccines and now have being giving a booster Astra. And again, All is fine.

Same for all my family in Denmark and my friend that got Vaccine back home, Mostly have gotten Pfizer vaccines, And nobody real sick from it.

Yes i know people can get sick from it, And even die from it.
But absolut no reason to try scare people about it.

Kindly.

Funny, Thaks for all the info but my questions are still not answered. As I live over 150km from Chiang Mai city I have a long way to go to a private hospital so if the government ordered the vaccines from Pfizer and not the private hospitals am I to think that the vaccine will be available at my public hospital? If yes, would I have to register now or later if I wanted the Pfizer vaccine?

I live in Hot district 120km from CM and in the same boat as you. A Karen village 10km further south from me had 4 people with possible symptoms of covid today, not sure where they were transported to by ambulance.

Everybody these days gets their news from different sources and focuses their attention on what interests them the most. I read Thai news in Thai from Thai websites and watch Thai news on tv and not get news from The Bangkok Post or The Nation. If you like to get news from these sources and follow what the Thai government is doing that is fine. I appreciate the info you provide from there. However, that is not my focus, I'm more interested in the vaccines from a scientific and social perspective. So, my attention is focused on the scientific aspects of the vaccines and why negative reactions to them are being suppressed.

I'm sure many have taken the AstraZeneca vaccine either in Europe or the Thai produced ones and were fine after. I realize that not everyone will get sick, however, even if 2% (which is the percentage I'm hearing from reports) get sick that is a lot from a vaccine. It's better to know all the facts and not suppress the negative ones just because you didn't experience any. The fact your wife got a fever means her body was reacting to the vaccine because her immune system was seeing the DNA for the covid as a threat and needed to heat up the body to fight it. It is a natural reaction to viruses, but the body produces a fever as a defense mechanism because viruses cannot live in heated temperatures for very long. I'm glad she and you are fine. There are about 2% who do have worse symptoms and that should be reported on.

I'm not into scaring people, but those trying to force everybody to get vaccinated are. If you had negative effects like this to a polio vaccine you don't think it wouldn't be reported? Of course it would. However, there is more going on with these covid-19 vaccines and I'm asking why? Is big pharma suppressing negative info for monetary reasons? The tobacco industry lied about the harmful effects of smoking all through my childhood so I know how these big companies that make money off our bad habits operate. That's why I'm suspicious. I was also lied to about why we had to get blood tests before marriage. It was nothing to do about blood compatibility, but it was about testing for STD's the entire time.

The video about Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore referenced that they knew many who had symptoms from the Moderna vaccine and were being silenced if they tweeted about them. Why? Even the doctors who reported on them were being threatened. Why? What is going on here? This kind of free information suppression has to stop.