Looking for affordable hospital at Pattaya or urology clinic ?

Hi, could you recommend me a good hospital cheaper than Bangkok hospital or may be a urology clinic ? I need to see a urologist doctor because i think i have some kidney stones.

Thanks in advance

Pattaya International Hospital.

why

Dear OP,

Please try the Chonburi government hospital, they do have a urologist and seem to be quite knowledgeable and professional and they're not that pricey, but they have to cover a lot of patients on daily basis.

Another alternative would be https://www.samitivejhospitals.com/en/doctors/

Best of luck finding the right place!

The best option is to make an appointment at the Thai Naval Hospital to see the Urologist on
a Thursday.  The Doctor practices the rest of the week at Bangkok Hospital.  It is difficult to
arrange an appointment.

Thaihank

do you mean sattahip hospital urologist ?

I don't know about Sattahip hospital but I've been to Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital (very near Sattahip) and had an appointment with the Gi doctor (same guy from Pattaya Memorial), saved about 400 baht (but it's 37 kilometers from Pattaya, so if you don't have a car it's a real hassle to get there, I had a friend take me) also it's the only hospital other than BPH that has a MRi machine in the area, but was told there is a 1-2 months wait for an appointment. The government hospitals are for Thai citizens like Banglamung Hospital Pattaya (which is a nightmare and you can end up waiting all day to see a doctor) and Queen Sirikit (don't know about Sattahip) and most have changed their pricing policy and charge private hospital prices for Farangs. My friend went to Pattaya City hospital and they quoted him 100,000 baht for simple hernia surgery the same price as Pattaya Memorial which charges almost as much as BPH. The only difference may be the room cost if you have an extended stay. Personally I would not want to spend multiple nights in a common open ward with multiple patients to save a few baht/dollars (At my age now 64 and with multiple health issues I want the best care possible here, I don't waste my time trying to save money on medical in Thailand my health is more important and always go to BHP).
When I lived in Bangkok I went to an excellent non-profit private hospital which charged much less and did not discriminate against Farangs, but that was 2009 the last time I was there, you can google it: Camillian hospital classified as a general large hospital, Sukhumwit 55 Rd. (Thonglor), 10 minutes from Sukhumvit intersection.

Queen sirikit is satahip navy hospital.

Camillan has nothing of a non profit hospital, it's just a standard private.

Only St Louis hospital in Silom is a non profit.

I've been to both of these hospitals, lived in Thailand going on 13 years lived in Bangkok 2 years, I don't know what the previous poster is talking about, a simple Google search and Google maps research validates my previous post as well as the fact I have real life experience and I've been to 11 different hospitals in Thailand.

and the guy who doesn't even know that Queen sirikit hospital is Sathahip navy hospital keep talking...

real life experience ! a real champion yes !

5555+

BangkokStick wrote:

and the guy who doesn't even know that Queen sirikit hospital is Sathahip navy hospital keep talking...

5555+

"I know that I know Nothing".  Albert E.

BangkokStick wrote:

5555+

Can you explain why google maps shows 2 different hospitals one being Queen Sirikit and the other Sattahip hospital several miles apart and 2 different websites? But yet you would rather spend time trying to invalidate others and use sarcasm instead of trying to provide helpful information. It's expat arrogant creeps like you that make living in Thailand worse for everybody both expats and Thais, do us all a favor and go back to your home country, and spread your hate there. PISS OFF Fool...

Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital

Sattahip Hospital

Rainmon wrote:
BangkokStick wrote:

5555+

Can you explain why google maps shows 2 different hospitals one being Queen Sirikit and the other Sattahip hospital several miles apart and 2 different websites? But yet you would rather spend time trying to invalidate others and use sarcasm instead of trying to provide helpful information. It's expat arrogant creeps like you that make living in Thailand worse for everybody both expats and Thais, do us all a favor and go back to your home country, and spread your hate there. PISS OFF Fool...

Sattahip Hospital

You're right, but there's no reason to be rude. You'll always meet such people who write posts that do not help anybody and people who want to make others look stupid.

Here's a map where you can easily see that these are different hospitals, you are right. But just don't let comments of such people bring you down.

The topic is very serious and jokes shouldn't be made.

Please see: https://www.google.co.th/search?q=Satta … :1,lf_ui:2

Rainmon wrote:
BangkokStick wrote:

5555+

Sattahip Hospital

Ridiculous as the one who posted after you.

just learn how to use google:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Queen+S … l+Hospital

and then you could learn that the full name of army hospital is:

What is the purpose of talking about another Sattahip hospital that is NOT AT ALL what has been discussed previously. We were talking about the army hospital and I was correct, Naval hospital is called Queen sirikit and is located at sattahip.

Nobody has ever talked about this unknowm Sattahip hospital where nobody goes and talks about.

The one who should go back to his home country is the one who is not even able to understand a discussion in English, let alone Thai.

BangkokStick wrote:
Rainmon wrote:
BangkokStick wrote:

5555+

Sattahip Hospital

Ridiculous as the one who posted after you.

just learn how to use google:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Queen+S … l+Hospital

and then you could learn that the full name of army hospital is:

What is the purpose of talking about another Sattahip hospital that is NOT AT ALL what has been discussed previously. We were talking about the army hospital and I was correct, Naval hospital is called Queen sirikit and is located at sattahip.

Nobody has ever talked about this unknowm Sattahip hospital where nobody goes and talks about.

The one who should go back to his home country is the one who is not even able to understand a discussion in English, let alone Thai.

My apologies, you were right, no idea how the Sattahip hospital came in first place?

To the OP, it seems that post # 5 seems to be the best advice. But gentlemen, there's no reason to have an argument, it was a genuine question and the OP should receive a genuine answer. Peace!  :cheers:

Isaanfarang wrote:

no idea how the Sattahip hospital came in first place?

Post #6 from the resident troll know it all

I have been visiting 3 doctors there...and I was not very impressed by the professionalism of the doctors...nice foyer and general service. However the best part is the simple restaurant with exquisite Thai food....

Register can be done at late morning or during early afternoon?

@jana611  I need chest X-ray from constant intermittent coughing

Hi, could you recommend me a good hospital cheaper than Bangkok hospital or may be a urology clinic ? I need to see a urologist doctor because i think i have some kidney stones. Thanks in advance
-@fredbkk

Don't listen to peoples not very smart advices, especially when they don't even live in Pattaya. There are no clinics worth going to if it's serious. Bangkok Hospital Pattaya is the most expensive hospital in East Thailand and is a rip-off. Go to Pattaya City Hospital on Soi Buakhao. That's a very good government hospital.