Visa options

I'm looking at visa options and solicitors.
I'm applying for new passports for us all. Plan is to apply for a tourist visa and go. Then sort a work visa and a job out around being there.
With the friendly nations visa going before I'm ready what other visas are acceptable for people that don't have 300+k to invest

Plan (thanks to Douglas. ( thank you again Douglas) to qualify as a real estate agent.
I believe that's up to 4 months roughly. 
Plan is to just do it. I'm just young enough to start again moving back if for any reason it didn't work
My kids are so set now on moving I have to find a way

Dear Flashdrive 20202

I have some good news for you!

go to the website https://KraemerLaw.com., and click on Immigration Law then click on Retires Pensioner Visa also known as the Pensionado Retire Visa. Scroll down and you will find ....

Holders of the Pensioner Visa can obtain a work permit in two ways; one is waiting to have 10 years of residency to request a non-expiring work permit. The second way, thanks to the Executive Decree 21 of May 2019, is requesting a renewable work permit valid for 3 years.

The second option is the way to go. The total cost for the visa will be $1,900.00.
The cost to obtain a work permit ranges from $100 to $600 in government fees, plus legal fees.

Once the Ministry of Work and Labor receives an application, it can take 1 to 3 months to decide whether to approve or deny the request.

If the application is approved, the applicant will receive an ID that authorizes him/her to work in Panama. The foreigner may need to show this ID to a hiring employer or to inspectors from the Ministry of Work and Labor when required.

At the law offices of Kraemer & Kraemer contact Maro's Kraemer. He charges $1,900.00 for the Pensionado Retiree Visa which includes legal fees, notary and translation fees, the temporary ID called the Carnet, a multi-entry on your visa and your Cedula or ID.

Another Lawyer is Mayra Lamboglia de Ruzzi, her email is: 1crisma@gmail.com

She charges $1,495.00 for the same Pensionado Retiree Visa.

You will need to gather all of your legal documents (originals) such as national police record for the past 5-years that will require fingerprints. Do the fingerprints electronically it only take 1-2 days and the police report will be emailed to you.

I'll send you another note regarding the other legal documents .  Take care and hang in there ok!

Best regards,

-Douglas