Profession change

Dear,
My profession in Iqama is computer programmer and I have a degree in BSc math  and statistics. I have got temporary membership in Saudi engineering council in allied engineering. Can I renew this membership and also tell me  if profession can be changed now a days.

Please let me know if any option as I do have the same issue

I'm afraid you will not be able to renew your membership. You need to upload a document which is somewhat at least related to your profession as computer programmer and if it's not, SCE will advice you to change profession related to your degree.

you will have a lot of problems at renewal time. degree is not required diploma can also work. but if not provided your request will remain pending.  by law we can change profession and there is a system also but by system if you apply it says block from HCS system. a lot of people are stuck with this profession. i have it too. but i had diploma other then my MBA so i got 2 years membership which i can renew but the issue is my company needs to fulfil the requirement for saudaization so my iqama expired and pending till they fixed the issue. so if you scape from one trouble your stuck in another one. i was bork here and in my life for 40 years never had this issue. i think now they want us to go and leave the country sigh!

Hello,
I am facing the same issue as yours, my iqama is expiring in 20 days and my HR told me to change the profession because of Saudization percentage etc. Can you tell me what does "Blocked by HCS system" means and can you confirm that whether we can change our profession through our HRs or not

Thanks

@arifeenshams  how did  you  get   temporary