Qiwa transfer case

Hello everyone
I got an offer from a company through Qiwa, I accepted the offer and the new employer changed my iqama sponsor also. Actually the approval by old employer was bypassed by Qiwa as they had not uploaded my contract in system.
Now my old employer has filled a case in HRSD friendly settlements because they say they didnot receive any request through Qiwa.
And my sponsor was changed before I resigned.
Also they are stressing on the point that I am joining a competitor Company, but I am not from sales,purchase or procurement department, i am a technical guy.
What are the chances that I would win?
What ever was done was through Qiwa ?

Have fun now.
You have to pay them some money now.
Because you have broke the contract if you had any in the first place.

Yes we have come to an agreement that I have to pay 5 salaries from my end of service (15 years service) which was agreed by both, me and old employer.
But the company wants to approach Labor court as they say i should not join competitor. HRSD Judge has asked them to produce the agreements and some documents if they wish to approach Labor court.
New employer says that competitor point is not valid in my case as i am from technical department.

Can anyone please give some suggestion. If the case will be forwarded to Labor court what could be final decision from Labor court.

Lucky0802 wrote:

Yes we have come to an agreement that I have to pay 5 salaries from my end of service (15 years service) which was agreed by both, me and old employer.
But the company wants to approach Labor court as they say i should not join competitor. HRSD Judge has asked them to produce the agreements and some documents if they wish to approach Labor court.
New employer says that competitor point is not valid in my case as i am from technical department.

Can anyone please give some suggestion. If the case will be forwarded to Labor court what could be final decision from Labor court.

If they provide some valid proof according to the agreements/contracts or company policy then it will a problem for you.

As of now my sponsor is the new employer. Still can my old employer put a exit for me.

Lucky0802 wrote:

As of now my sponsor is the new employer. Still can my old employer put a exit for me.

No.
If your iqama is transferred then he can not put final exit on your visa.

And what if the labor court is with my old employer.

Lucky0802 wrote:

And what if the labor court is with my old employer.

Then court can put some fine on you. I don't know the exact amount of that.
But only some money for the contract breaking.

Thank you so much Arsal7 for your valuable advice.
So in any case the outcome would be paying fine not exit, even if the court decision is with my old employer for the competitor point correct.

Lucky0802 wrote:

Thank you so much Arsal7 for your valuable advice.
So in any case the outcome would be paying fine not exit, even if the court decision is with my old employer for the competitor point correct.

Yes, because you didn't steal anything.
It's just a simple agreement or contract violation case.

Hello,
I want to know that till now I have no Qiwa contract with my old company but my old contract has finished in January 2021.
And my Iqama will be finished on June 30 so I want to transfer to another company they already sent me a request on Qiwa and I accepted.... what will happen now if the old company does not accept my transfer request and iqama will expire in the notice period.

Actually i have the same case. The only difference is, my old employer allowed me to transfer but he didn't received any notification from qiwa so he can approve my transfer.

The latest status is I've been "auto cancelled" due to not responding from old employer after 14 days.

So far, I am still in the 30d notice period in qiwa and don't know what will happens next.

My current employer said, no worries about it.

Note. Im considering them new employer though I'm still not transferred because I already started working to them.

hilal9030 wrote:

Hello,
I want to know that till now I have no Qiwa contract with my old company but my old contract has finished in January 2021.
And my Iqama will be finished on June 30 so I want to transfer to another company they already sent me a request on Qiwa and I accepted.... what will happen now if the old company does not accept my transfer request and iqama will expire in the notice period.

Three things can be happened.
Your company let you go by accepting the transfer request.
Or
Your company renew your iqama and keep you in the company.
Or
They put final exit on your visa.

in between the notice period if the iqama will expire then old company can give us the final exit or not

hilal9030 wrote:

in between the notice period if the iqama will expire then old company can give us the final exit or not

No.
If iqama expires, then no one put final exit or holiday on your visa.
But yes, your employer can put final exit on your visa in 2 minutes right before the iqama expiry.
Ask your kafeel to give you the transfer. If he agrees, then it will be fine.

if iqama will expire under notice period then who can renew this the new company or old company

hilal9030 wrote:

if iqama will expire under notice period then who can renew this the new company or old company

There is that 90 days period?
No idea.
Haven't face this one.

Hi..i accepted my new contracter from new employer on last wednesday and the status changed to pending for notice period completion..i went to my current employer for spprovsl and they said Qiwa is not working for few days and we are not receiving any requests wait for few days..today i checked and when i login on qiwa its dhowing me unemployed and even i am not sble to see my contact or transfer request.

ahafeez82 wrote:

Hi..i accepted my new contracter from new employer on last wednesday and the status changed to pending for notice period completion..i went to my current employer for spprovsl and they said Qiwa is not working for few days and we are not receiving any requests wait for few days..today i checked and when i login on qiwa its dhowing me unemployed and even i am not sble to see my contact or transfer request.

Did you tell your current employer before trying to get another job?

Dear why i need to inform my employer tht i m searching for a job.. i resigned currently serving my notice period and my new employer inititated the transfer request, there is no problem in getting the approval from current employer only issue is why In qiwa my status appearing as unemployed ..one thing i noticed today when i kogedin GOSI that today is the expiry date of my current contract in gosi with my current employer.this might b the reason ??

ahafeez82 wrote:

Dear why i need to inform my employer tht i m searching for a job.. i resigned currently serving my notice period and my new employer inititated the transfer request, there is no problem in getting the approval from current employer only issue is why In qiwa my status appearing as unemployed ..one thing i noticed today when i kogedin GOSI that today is the expiry date of my current contract in gosi with my current employer.this might b the reason ??

Did you resolve this matter? Is it still showing unemployed?
On the Gosi - i think the end date shown changes every day to be the current day
double check that as well. So if you check tomorow - the Gosi end date will be tomorrow

My new employer remind me to wait until next week or this end of the month because he said there is something wrong right now it shows under maintenance in qiwa site that is why my current employer are still checking everyday.the request for approval are still pending and have 30 days noticed period.did anyone received same issues?

Yes the same issue, in case your QIWA showed you UNEMPLOYED this due to error and maintenance site just refresh and log in again. Because still some problem in the QIWA system.

hello,if i accept the contract in qiwa it automatic appear to the current employer even not inform

Thanks

Dear please help me I already request accept through Qiwa 70days already completed my current company give me final Exit

Please help me my iqama will expire 18 September 21 or Qiwa notice period will complete 2 September.

Can I will transfer automatically after 20 day's with new Company and today I received message final Exit from current company.
Pls guide this situation

Dear please help me I already request accept through Qiwa 70days already completed my current company give me final Exit

Please help me my iqama will expire 18 September 21 or Qiwa notice period will complete 2 September.

Can I will transfer automatically after 20 day's with new Company and today I received message final Exit from current company.
Pls guide this situation

Tell your current company that you have receive a new job and if they can withdraw the final exit visa and accept the request in qiwa to transfer your iqama.
If the above don't work then you must ask advice from a lawyer or your new company

I already discussed my current company my 4 year's working this company and before 1month ago I discuss I have 2nd Local Transfer  in this company HR said you have to complete iqama but suddenly today he give me final Exit but it's my own viza pls guide before 2 years contract already finish and new contract automatically renewed by current company gosi also showing my contract will complete 18/9/2021 and currently company give me final Exit

my new company Qiwa notice period will complete 2/9/2021 now what's I do pls guide

Can transfer automatically proced by qiwa after 20 day's ...? Or should final Exit request need cancellation from current company

M.Amjad1715 wrote:

Pls guide this situation

In actual if they have already approve your request in QIWA then they should not do it , it does not make sense untill they are saving themselves from getting in RED, any how if your QIWA request was accepted by your current sponsor with notice period then you MUST visit labor office and discuss this case with them. For your you will get positive result.

M.Amjad1715 wrote:

Pls guide this situation

only accepting by you is not enough your current employer must approve it also , if he did not then you dont have any option to ask your current sponsor to cancel final exit and approve your QIWA request with zero notice period for immediate transfer

I went to labor today. I was only given 2 option, either of them will eventually lead to 1. Either your current employer reduce the time, or 2. If your iqama expires after a month and your current employer didn't renew it. So the 30 days after the expiration is the time were the employer is given to renew or not your iqama.  So either 1-2 will lead the same result to option 3. Let your current employer and New employer talks about your transfer. Note. Also i saw filipino workers who also made a complained. The differences between me and them is, they did not nor accept any job order from qiwa. They'd file a case against the employer and had their hearing on whatsapp. The cases are different between Qiwa users and non Qiwa users. My answer or opinion to the person above me is this. If your current employer did nothing talk to the new company and let them settle it. 2. Wait for your iqama to expire and tell your new company to cancel the current job order, apply for a new job order.

Qiwa have a hotline number to call. Their costumer service is available to talk to. Ic called them yesterday to ask regarding this issue. If the current employer will file exit and what will happen after notce period. According to the girl i spoke to, if the current kafeel will file exit visa and you are in a notice period past the 10 days you can go directly to the ministry of labor because they will remove it for you. Secondly, after the notice period you will be transfer automatically within 15 days processing for your new kafeel. About the iqama she said its fine if its expired just finish the notice period.

I talked to 3-4 people here who gave me insight and hope regarding with my case. My case is almost similar to yours. My iqama will expire on sept 1. My notice period runs 80 days from now. The reason why i am so bothered is i dont have any work atm, means no salary nor source of income. The new employer is also bothered about my current employer's attitude. Too much pride and too much greed. I want to avoid the part where the new employer will pay for 10k riyal. But i think this is not avoidable. So i talk to my new employer that whatever the result of his decision, let say he will pay for it. I will be glad to shoulder the expenses but in exchange of reducing my salary until i fullfilled half of the expenses. Atm im still waiting for further response. To the people who helped me here, gave their thoughts and concerns,  i hope i can pay you back, i hope one day i can return the favor. But until then i will try my best to help the people on this forum.

Can you provide the contact hotline of Qiwa. Thanks man

Yunei wrote:

Can you provide the contact hotline of Qiwa. Thanks man

here it is

Qiwa helpline :9200 00105

Thanks man!

Dear bro, kindly talk to qiwa support line & kindly visit near by labor office there you will find an good lawyer, kindly follow the instructions as per the lawyer.
I hope surely your exit will be removed by labor office.

Thanks All respective Members for your good suggestion I will visit labour office regarding my situation it's my own viza but company don't want to give me transfer for new employment. 70 days notice period already completed through Qiwa. inshaAllah will be better

Is it possible my current company reject my final Exit and transfer will be automatically After 20 day's for New employment.??