Self employed

Hello everyone here, please I have a problem as self employed, I open self employed as a cleaning company, and I don't know anywhere to get a job for myself, please I needed a solution for been a freelance  as a cleaning company

One cannot be a cleaning company and/or self-employed freelancer and also “get a job”, it's a contradiction. You get a job doing cleaning and you are no longer self-employed. You can even have a situation where you work part-time for different cleaning firms but you would still not be self-employed. You can theoretically be a cleaning company, and not an employee, but then you need multiple clients not just a single employer. Such rules are made to protect workers from companies that would try to avoid paying certain benefits required to give all employees; like paying half of one's health care insurance. I personally don't know the details of what differentiates employment from freelancing in such a situation. Like there is a limit as to what percentage of one's income one would make from a single client. Sounds like you first need to get clarification on such legal details before looking for clients or employment.

I interpret your post as "I want to start a cleaning business - where can I get engagements?"
Did you already register the business, get a tax ID and set up proper bookkeeping?
These are required before you start looking for customers and doing actual work.
If you do not know how to do these (or your German is not good enough to understand the formalities), you should engage professional assistants for it. Check related posts on this forum for more information!
Once this is done, you can start advertising your services to the intended customers.

Hello Mr Beppi, I believe you understand my question, actually yes i have registered and I have the tax ID, just that I don't know where to look for customer

Well, customers are probably not to be found on this forum.
You should either place advertisements in suitable places, or contact potential customers directly.
Do you want to clean private homes or company premises? Which services do you offer? Do you have the required cleaning equipment, a car to bring them to your customer, and employees to carry out the work quickly and efficiently?

1, where  suitable please can I place advertisements
2, I offer every possible service, like company cleaning, office cleaning, restaurants cleaning  and house cleaning e.t.c.
3, I have a car, and I have some equipments, so all what I just need is where to get clients.
    Thanks for giving me time and audiences Mr Beppi

Maybe make a website, make some business cards?

SimCityAT wrote:

Maybe make a website, make some business cards?

Good advice. Also, many supermarkets have a bulletin board where one can hang up a small advertisement. And there are also local even neighborhood newspapers that might have cheap if not free opportunities for such ads.

The above suggestions are o.k. For private home cleaning.
Corporate services work differently: There you must find out who the relevant decision makers are in each company, and then convince them that you would do a better job than the current provider.
Do you have a network in the industry? Do you have good references?

If I may understand your post so well maybe you need a company which you can work with.

Give a try to Helping

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct