Family Visa Not Showing in Mofa Website

Hi,

I applied for Family Visa Through Absher (Electronic System) and I got My Visa Number on 5 April 2021. After that, I send the visa paper to My Home Country for stamping purpose but the Travel Agent told the visa is not showing in mofa website or Enjaz until then they cannot process the stamping.
By now 15 days passed including weekends but no updates.
I visited Mofa and Istiqdam office but they all said that your visa is valid and approach the Saudi embassy in my home country.

Did anyone faced this situation earlier...Please need your help and support.

Dear,

I am also facing similar issue.

I have the same isue.. I dont know how to solve this isue. Not showing to mofa the visa thats was given.

How you applied? online or Direct visited Istiqdam?

How you applied? Online or Visited Istiqdam office?

shihabsk wrote:

How you applied? Online or Visited Istiqdam office?

I applied online. Absher status is approved and valid. However it is still not showing in MoFA site.

I visited Isteqdam office on 13-Apr-21 and got yellow slip on same day. In Absher it is showing the family visa as valid there is no Visa Number yet against the applicant names. In Enjazit when I searched by application number no information is shown (Erorr occured...) . Does anyone face the same issue?  \

Please let me know how many more days we have to wait to process visa in India, or we start the process?

hi i am having  the same issue... kindly advice did u rectified the issue

I am from India, came to Saudi Arabia on visit visa for 6 months. My husband is working here in Jubail. I am an accounting professional with 4 years of experience nd teaching n 2 yr experience. I am looking for a job in jubail, but they say visiting visa for the jobs are not possible here. I am ready to get into teaching profession as well. If I get a job, I can come back on family status. Plsssssssss help me getting a job here, since I need to stay with my hubby.

nausheenshiek786 wrote:

I am from India, came to Saudi Arabia on visit visa for 6 months. My husband is working here in Jubail. I am an accounting professional with 4 years of experience nd teaching n 2 yr experience. I am looking for a job in jubail, but they say visiting visa for the jobs are not possible here. I am ready to get into teaching profession as well. If I get a job, I can come back on family status. Plsssssssss help me getting a job here, since I need to stay with my hubby.

With permanent family visa you can work as a  Teacher, apply directly on school websites or search in your network if anyone working in school they may refer you.

Amjath Khan3 wrote:

hi i am having  the same issue... kindly advice did u rectified the issue

search it in your Absher under labour imports tab.

Dear,
I am also facing same issue. Has your issue been resolved? Please share your experience.

I have yellow visa slip but not showing on MOFA and Enjaz website.

Regards

Faisal , check in absher not any other place you will find it.

Its showing in Absher as valid but visa number is 0.

Thank you for replying

Hi,

Any updates?

i applied for the permanent family visa on Absher, it was approved. i gave the paper to my company to stamp and do the electronic stamp.  This was 2 weeks ago, I have not received an update on Absher with Visa number yet.

Any one know how long it normally takes to update absher with visa number?

@shihabsk hi, i have same issue did your issue solved, if solved please explain

@shihabsk

Do medical and just tell to agent to proceed the embassy for visa stamping, it will be stamped 100%, don't worry,

In these days permanent family visa status not showing in Mofa but it is 100% valid visa.

information above is based on personal experience and communication direct through Mofa.

Best of Luck.

Based on my most recent experience

Yellow slip visa details will not be visible on MoFA website. Reason: Yellow slip visa is residency visa issued by MoI and not by MoFA. In the old enjaz platform it was visible but now there seems to be no integration between Istiqdam Yellow slip system and MoFA. May be they do it in future but for now do NOT WASTE your time checking MoFA website to show yellow slip visa details. It will not show.

Submit your family passport for stamping only after minimum 10 working days have passed after the date you have received yellow slip. Though optional, if possible try to send the original yellow slip to your home country

To get the yellow slip

- for the application form, prefer to fill by hand (in english or arabic) and have the form properly stamped by your employer. The form should not look like a scanned copy or else high chances of rejection.

-All the documents asked to bring must be attested by Saudi embassy and please do carry an arabic translated copy of all documents. It is advisable, if you have time, to even have the translated arabic copies attested by Saudi embassy. In my case I have the arabic translations also attested by embassy.

-Your organization or visa agent or freind or anyone based on his experience might say that attestation is not required, or a particular document is not required. But remember it is at the TOTAL DISCRETION of the officer in the Istiqdam office that day who will be handling your case. He can ask for any document and if you dont have he will send you back and ask to come again with everything and you will lose precious time to book appointment again. Hence have everything ready, attested and translated. Please carry all originals.

MoFA number in case of permanent residence visa has nothing to do with yellow slip visa number. MoFA number is just for medical report update and to keep a track of whether passport stamped or not.

You can check the status of passport stamping from this link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/VisaPerson/GetApplicantData

Once passport is stamped two bar codes will appear on the page. If only one bar code is appearing with MoFA number that means the passport is not yet stamped. If two barcodes appear showing your followup number as mentioned in the 'yellow slip' it means passport is stamped. Also after few hours if you go and check the same page, another popup will start coming showing the visa number also

How many days validity for permenant family visa issued from absher

hello,

good morning.

I also facing an issue to fetch the family visa of Saudi with the barcode. visa has appeared in Absher but the agents will not proceed without this barcode format.

Does anybody know that it needs to do the medical before visa stamping in India?

@TanweerLucky

Thank you for your valuable information❤️

@abyvaliyavila  please checkhttps://qsaudi.com/yellow-slip-permanent-family-visa-validity/