Change of employer..new single permit

Dear,
My name is Anil. Living in Brussels.

Recently I signed up new contract with in Belgium.
To process a new single permit, I have collected required documents such as, medical report, criminal report, health insurance etc..

After initial cross checking of documents I noticed a small difference in address post box number prefix. For example In rental agreement it was mentioned as C3.1 where as in residence permit card it is mentioned as B3.1
(My employment contract refers C3.1 where as rest of the supporting documents refers to  B3.1)

I also heard B prefix simply stands for Box(bte)? Is that correct?
Is there any issue with this discrepancy in box number to process new work permit?

Has anyone faced a similar issue in the past?

(Fyi: I renewed WP more than 3 times with the same address with my old employer)

Many thanks for your reply
Anil

Hello Anil,
from my point of view, I don't think the postbox address has that much importance as far as your address is correct. These days, anyway everything is via the internet. But I have not come across any such situation with anyone in my knowledge so far. Maybe somebody else can also comment here.

Hi Anil,

It should be something to be concerned about.
Usually, annexe 46 would be sent to your new employer and a copy to commune.
And you will be intimated accordingly.

Hi thrilok,
Thank you very much for reply.

If I get annex 46 that means I am allowed to stay and work. Is that correct? If yes how it is relates to a concern?

I barely remember that commune guys told me B represents box. But that was oral statement few years ago.

Thanks
Anil P

Thank you very much for reply

Once you receive Annexe 46, you have to go to your commune to get Annexe 49 and this authorizes you to work.

hi Anil,
how much time does it take for new work permit to be approved, do you know maybe? can you share the information privided from you new employer?

When did you resign in you old company, usually the notice period is 6weeks or so. In that time I assume new work permit can not be approved, or I am mistaken?

For me this is important once I would be eligible to apply for citizenship there must not be a gap between 2 jobs I think.

thank you

HI Maria,

Did you managed to change employer while on single permit?

I looking to change employer as well, i need to know how long it took to get it processed and so it couldn't break continuous stay and work.

Thanks