Security Upgrading and Cost of Living in Brayston

Hi guys how you. Ok my husband is moving with work to SA .We managed to buy a house in Brayston Sandton .We a family of 4 2 adults and 2 kids.But my question is

1)How can we upgrade our security for safety and peace of mind since its a private stand alone house.
2)Is it wise to come with our own security guard we can stay with?
3)Does anyone know the community neighbourhood securities in Brayston.
4) Good companies which are very reliable and fast to respond for alarms and CCTV  installation.

5)What can be our cost of living for a family of 2 adults and 2 kids with maid and a guard.
6)Names of Very Cheap places to buy groceries in bulk .
7)My husband will be working in Wadeville Germiston  , cost of Fuel per month.

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.Please help and be safe ..

You ahould be ok with R 60000pm. Makro (Wallmart) for bulk shopping. Woolworths for luxury foods. Not "that" dangerous. Just learn to be vigilant. Park in a safe place. Timing of the day. Stick to groups of same like-type people.  Be confident and brisk. Aware of what is happing. Don't try defend earthly stuff give it up. Don't look at assaillants and get away quickly. Get a personal alarm. Don' t get followed and be boxed in in the driveway.

Hi Gerard van der Merwe
thank you . What about security at the homestead .?

You are not from here? Most homes have burglar bars and security gates. My sister lives in Bryanston. Most streets have security. Subscribe to armed reaction.  "Night guard" or someone. You don't need a guard at home. Be vigilant and lock behind you. It is not THAT bad. Beautiful country. Your behaviour and awareness will serve you well. Don't be scared. Talk to your good neighbours. They will tell you exactly. Very upmarket neighborhood. Good luck.