19 Y.O Male Illegally living in S.A, Riyadh. Advice needed

Hey what's up guys. My family moved to S.A. a long time ago, I've lived here most if not all of my life. Over the past couple of years things have gotten really bad for my family. There's a couple of things I'm confused about that I would appreciate any advice on

I want to leave Saudi Arabia. My Iqama is expired since my dad's one has been expired for years. I'm stuck at home trying to figure things out online for myself. What steps do I have to take to make my future better?

1)Dependent tax
As far as I know there's an expat tax on each dependent - 100Riyal per month for 2016/ 200 for 2017 / 300 for 2018 / 400 for 2019 and so on. If I ever wanted to leave Saudi Arabia, someone has to pay that tax correct? Is it my responsibility? How do I pay it? Who do I pay it to? I need some clarification.

2) Dependent until 18 for Males.
I've searched this up and found that a male that reaches the age of 18 can no longer get an Iqama from his father as a dependent. He has to get a new one. Do I have to figure this out for myself? How can I do that? There's so little information online. Who's ever going to sponsor a random unskilled expat?

3) Getting deported
What's the process here? Do I just waddle my way into a police station saying I'm illegal? I'm sorry if I'm making a joke of it but I'm just so freakin confused about all this since I never really tried to understand it. My bad I know. Hopefully it's not too late for me to get my sh** together.

Basically, to keep it simple:

1) You are an illegal over the age of 18.  it is difficult to get a dependent Iqama above 18 and next to impossible in your situation where your sponsor (Father) is also illegal.  I wouldn't worry about dependent fees...…..you are not liable for them anyway, your father is.  And besides, these are paid when Iqama is renewed and yours is not getting renewed anytime soon, if ever
2) You can get a work visa but you WILL have to leave the country to be able to come back on it and again, there is practically zero chance to get a work visa with a long stay as an illegal - excluding the lack of experience and being an expat even
3) Deportation is the only option.  One way is to report to the police station and get sent to detention center till deportation papers are processed.  The second is to keep an eye out for "amnesty" drives which happen every couple of years where the illegal expats like yourself are allowed to leave without hassle

Could you please tell me more about deportation? What's the process like?

Will they hold me in a cell for a period of time? And if they'll hold me in a cell, how long are they going to hold me for? A few days? A week? A month + ? I have a german passport. Do they pay for me getting deported? Like the plane ticket? Do I pay anything? I'm really confused, any more clarification would be really helpful. Thanks by the way.

They will hold you and you will pay for a plane ticket. Details can vary. Get advice from a lawyer and your embassy before going that route.

I don't have a lawyer. I contacted my embassy as well, all they did was refer me to a list of lawyers... I emailed some of them... literally only one of them responded telling me to either 1) Get my dad to magically fix everything (he can't) 2) Go to a police station and get deported. When I asked the lawyer to expand, they didn't respond and I'm still waiting... It's been a couple of months now.

I contacted abroad services as well, I contacted immigration help for german nationals, none of them could help me or tell me anything I didn't already know. I guess my only choice is to go in blind and hope everything works out? I don't get it. 

I need to find money for a plane ticket back to Germany, go to a police station with my expired Iqama and german passport and hope things work out? Is that what you're telling me? I just want to be sure. Sorry for the repetitive questions.

Yes that's what I am saying. And be mentally ready to be in holding for a while.  Go and see a lawyer to make this transition easy..... Nothing works via email or phone in Saudi. Physically go to a lawyer office and get advice.

Okay, last question. I'll pick one of the lawyers from the list my embassy gave me, I'll go to wherever they are in Riyadh. Then I just talk to them there? I'm confused - I thought to get a lawyer to help you, you have to pay them, no? I'm just a 19Y.O. with basically nothing, is that really the only place I can get more helpful advice? Cause I just feel no one will want to talk to me in the first place about my situation... a little afraid. And going to a lawyer or a police station with the intention of getting deported is scary. It's like walking into the belly of the beast. I really don't want to be held in a cell for weeks/months+ at my age, I feel like that's the most likely thing to happen. That I go there, get caught, kept in a cell while nothing happens. Am I overthinking it? Or is that a likely possibility? I don't want to make a mistake that'll ruin my life.

Going to lawyer, you won't be detained but you have to pay them. It's your choice. If you go, they may be able to help reduce or eliminate detention and just lead straight to deportation.  If you don't go, then you are trusting the system and civil servants with come what may.  Really your choice.

I can't say for certainty what will happen as there are too many variables in this. Which is why I suggested a lawyer.

Okay, thanks a lot man. You've been extremely helpful and cleared a lot of the fog surrounding my problem. I owe you a ton. Is it okay if I contact you on this account if I need to ask you something small, or for some general advice later? If not, that's okay. I just want to say you've been tremendous and my day got a lot better since I finally got something to work with. Even if it's not a lot, it's still something. Thanks man, have a good day.  :D

Sure

Is there any amnesty to be hold this year?

No idea.  They are too busy with Covid.  But eventually I would assume so - but no way of knowing when.