Iqama Transfer form Government to Private

Hi,

I need to transfer my iqama form Government to private.
Is there is someone who knows procedure for transfer form Government to private.

Thanks

Hi Fahad,

You have any info about the Iqama Transfer from Government to Private.

Please I need the details. I have same issue.

Yes i konw 1 person

Hi. Can someone help me to fix my absher info about the passport. My employer is not working to fix it please help

Absher is not related to passport
Only iqama number and mobile number you can go to airport there have machine you can create id there

I was about to go exit and the problem is i can't go because there is a problem on my absher the registered passport is not mine. And my employer is not fixing it.. What should i do..

Please send me his contact number

What if my employer and company is closed and I need released paper to transfer on new company you can help me just contact me *** thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Is this possible with the new system from government iqama to private??
Thank you

nayreluat69 wrote:

What if my employer and company is closed and I need released paper to transfer on new company you can help me just contact me *** thanks

You can transfer without it as for as i know.

be clear and concise what's the problem

someone from your company of course a Saudi must go with you in jawazat to correct the mistake...

Hello! My husband needs to transfer from MOH to a Private Hospital. Do you know the steps to take for it to happen. Our iqama will expire in 2 months. Thank you in advance for your answer.

hi. was your husband able to transfer already?