I've been lurking for years (whoops)

Hey there!

I've been a member of this forum for over 10 years, but life being life, I've drafted away for a long while. Travels weren't part of my normal anymore, my annual trips had a surviving purpose and the excitement and discovery of travelling were put on a shelf for so long.
But that part of my life is over, and I'm eager to go back to my normal, the normal of discovery.
Well, it doesn't help there's a pandemic going on, eh? Bad timing, but dreams don't die, and here's to hoping for the best.

So, since it's been a good while, I thought it would be polite to introduce myself again.
My name is Jo Ann, Angolan-born French-speaking writer.
I've grew up between Angola, Cuba, Portugal and South Africa, and before heading back to Angola, I've lived in Southern France.
I'm a novelist with 14 books published so far and a freelance editor-writing coach.
In 2021, I want to visit new countries (starting in Europe), so let's see how we can work it out with the pandemic or if I have to postpone my project again. Life is more important than a checked list, que será, será, whatever will be, will be. (Sorry.)

Happy to be back and hope to hear from y'all.
:heart:

Nice to know that you

Welcome. Is Angola part of the French sphere in Africa?

@WhereDoIGoNext Hi, not at all. Angola is a former Portuguese province. :-)

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR