Change Employer

Hi, Anyone changed the employer recently? How long will take the process?

It's being 2 and 3 weeks and still ongoing. i'm on a special pass from my new company right now. it's really stressing.

Sorry 2 months and 3 weeks

Thats really disappointing. I can understand the pain. So can u tell us where is it actually stuck and with whom? r u facing any issue with ur current employer?

Thanks

I got the EP on 12 th october and i must say it was long process first it was dragged by my late employer and it took me 6 weeks to get the acknowladgement.Mdec is asking for the release letter before the acknowladgement letter and then when my visa get shortened it didn't tally with the date on release letter then i had to ask for it again from my late employer.after all that finished immigration asked for a special pass even though they had enough time to process the EP.After the special pass it took just 2 days to approve my EP.so the process started on august and ended on october.you need to be really careful when submiting documents.

Thanks for your quick reply and congratulations for getting it right in the end!

I also have to take this path. My current employer is however cooperative and NOC is not an issue. My new employer is right now awaiting FKW projection approval from MDEC. God knows how many days it will take. They asked me to wait 2 weeks at least.

Hi Kujanta.

I'm going to change employer as well,
i want to know more detail about ur case.

For special pass that u get from new employer,
how long is the validity?
did the employer submit for u or u need to submit by urself?

Hi kevin it's valid for one month.

Hi Kujantha,

I'm asking on behalf of my friend, as she has issue to get the release letter from current company and new company might have issue to apply new permit until the release letter is acquired which is too later, but her visa is already cancel. So I am looking for any temporary pass before she can get a new EP, may I know what is the special pass that you got from your new employer and how to apply for it?

Hi kujantha,
How did you apply for the special pass? did the new company apply it or you applied it yourself?
If the company did it, did MDec requested your new company to apply for a special pass?