What qualification does a Truck driver requires for a Job in Poland ?

What qualification does a Truck driver requires for a Job in Poland  and what is the upper age limit?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Assuming EU rules are in force, you'll need an EU driving licence valid for the class of vehicle being driven; this link will take you to a Wiki page that describes them all.  I say assuming because some member states have national derogations in place - I have no clue as to what they are in Poland.

As a driver, You will need a Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC); this link will take you to a Wiki page that explains it quite well.

You will need a drivers hours card so the digital tachograph in the truck can record your driving and rest hours.  These cards are normally issued by the agency that issues your driving licence, they are linked to each other.

If while driving, you are carrying Dangerous Goods in scope of the ADR regulations, you will need an ADR permit valid for the class of dangerous goods being carried (in packages and or tanks).

Upper age limit - as long as you can pass the eye exam and medical exam when you first pass your test, then the medical examination that comes into effect at age 45, then every 5 years after that, then no problem.  If you fail the exam, you will lose your licence.

If you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi My Age is 47 from Mumbai India and willing to work in Poland as a truck driver ? How to go about searching a job their?Is There any other country other then Poland I Can try in??

Hi again.

Those qualifications I mentioned are Europe wide; so you will need all those qualifications in any European country and you will need all those before they would even let you start.

There is a forum for Professional Drivers, perhaps you would be better to ask questions in there; this link will take you straight there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Dear all,

Here is the official European website concerning driving licence.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/v … dex_en.htm