Proof of residency for an online account on Skrill

Hello,
Actually I need to verify proof of recaidecy for an online account.  I have an online wallet account like "Skrill" and I lost the email address which associated with my account, and I contacted to the costumers service of the wallet they told me that they will recover my account, but they need to verify proof of address.  And they require a bank statement for verification but when I visited to the  bank they gave me the statement but without any address. No include my home or national address. When I submitte to the company for verification  they rejected because it was not include any address.
I told the bank that let give me a statement which have my home address or any but they told me that there is no other statement.

What should I do? How can I get a bank statement with the address of my home?

And I opened my bank account before two months and I opened online my bank account,  but I updated all address to my account in my account profile. 
Please help me.

I'm a recaidecy in Saudi Arabia live in Saudi Arabia city Hail. I'm not a citizen of Saudi Arabia I'm a passenger here. Please help me.

I'm really sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Phone home to email a letter under your name

Hi, Lydia.
Thanks for  the answer. 
I'm sorry I didn't know. How? Could you explain me? Could answer regarding my question and help?
Best regards.

Usually address verification is accepted by online services through one of the below documents:

1) Rental lease agreement or property ownership documents
2) Driving license - these show addresses in some GCC countries
3) Bank statements  (or bank letter which can show that your address in their records is x or y)
4) Utility bills in your name i.e. electricity, water, home broadband etc.  Usually mobile bills are not accepted

See which of the above, you are able to get and use.