KSA Final Exit Visa issues

Hello all,

I work in KSA but reside in Bahrain. Due to covid-19, I am currently WFH in bahrain. My contract comes to an end soon (end of April) and my employer has notified me that as I am not in KSA, I can't get a final exit visa which will result in me receiving a 3 year ban from visiting or working in KSA.

The rules are the rules, however, it does seem desperately unfair that I will be punished in this manner due to the global situation.

Is anyone else in the same situation? Or know of any potential solutions?

Thanks

You are going to be given opportunity to comeback.
Ssudi labour declared that for expart went for vacation before lockdown

Sorry to hear your unfair situation at this time of first covid-19 pandemic case. After all, you are one of several foreign expat to experience such scenario and you will have story to share to everybody in the future of how to deal with it the next time somebody ask solution in the forum with similar situation or concern.

The Exit & Re-entry visa will be extended for all expats who's visa got expired and outside KSA once the Ministry of health confirms that the Pandemic situation is over & clear. This message was communicated by our company GRO about 2 weeks ago.