MOE online interview March 2020

Hii guys,

I am creating this topic to know about the online interviews that will be conducted soon.I applied for the post of specialized skilled teacher and i received an email from them to attend the interview direct,but later they cancelled all the programs due to corona hit. If any one gets confirmation of the interview date please let me inform.

Thank you

yes... me toooo waitimg for the online interview..some of the CS candidates got application rejected msg yesterday that means they are back in action.. so we can expect interview in coming weeks.

today got an system update mail from MOE

Hii

What they says now?When did you apply for this post?

i applied on Aug 22, CS/DT.. screened in on oct 15
its just a system update to fill  a google form ,i f u wish to continue with the application or not?

Hi
My wife conducted an online interview on March 12 and has not received any response yet. Who interviewed this date and did he receive a response to an email?

which subject? is she finished assessment?

Yes   yes
science

ok

ok

Okay...dont worry we can expect interviews soon...

Mathematics and science interviews are already over...I think they are conducting interviews subject wise...

thank you

I applied for Teacher of CDI on 03/03/2020 and CV screened IN on 05/04/2020... Now awaiting interview, hopefully soon. I think with the current situation of COVID-19 not only the process will be slow but priority might be given to candisates within UAE atm...any thoughts?

today also i got a system update email

I also received the same by asking my interest on continuing the application.I filled the application update form and submitted for further process.

Did anyone from CS TTP receive system update mail today?

I received it.
But again they say ' CS TTP - nationals only ' as position title in that email.
Why do they ask expats to update then ?

Hi have you attended the exam for cs ttp?

Hii
Actually i applied for specialized skilled teacher - business.They invited for me the online interview long back but later postponed.So far i didn't receive any confirmation from the.Whats your case?

I have applied for cs ttp ..any updates regarding that ? Kindly let me know

Hello Bahja Yusoof..
Have u completed ur Cs/Dt online interview after the assessment?  Kindly share how was the process .. thanks in advance..
I am also done with online assessment now waiting for interview.

SnobrS wrote:

Hello Bahja Yusoof..
Have u completed ur Cs/Dt online interview after the assessment?  Kindly share how was the process .. thanks in advance..
I am also done with online assessment now waiting for interview.

Which subject did you applied for?

Hello! Did you already get any update? Thanks

Hii can plss tell me about the content of exam for science

I also completed the online assessment for CS/DT on April 15 2020 and got the result as passed.Till now..interview is not done..I there any one is facing same issue?

Hello,
Has  anyone received the result of June or July MOE interviews?
My interview was on June the 20th, still have not got any update from the MOE.
Thank you

My interview was on 21st june. Still no update..

But I got an email on 4th july saying that they will provide the update asap

Did anyone receive interview results from MOE today ?
looks like they rejected many candidates in bulk.

Hi dear, Did you  get any email from moe??? Or anyone in your friends circle??

Hello Maam, good afternoon, how are you.

I didn't get any email.

Good afternoon
Even I am waiting for their reply

Did anyone got the results for the interview done during last week of July 2020 ?
Please pm me.

Hello,

Did you receive any update form MOE regarding your interview result ?

Hello,
No.
My interview was on June the 20th; I didn't receive any feedback from the MOE.

Did anyone mail MOE for their delay?