Temporary iqama

Is it possible in Riyadh. Employee arrived on new Visa in Riyadh and after that no information in ministry of labour regarding employee. if there is no information how employee get his temporary iqama .

The 90 days validity of your work VISA stamped on your passport will guarantee your stay in kingdom upon arrival in Saudi Arabia. Ensure your passport is with you whenever you go in KSA while waiting for the release of your new iqama.

You can verify your info on this MOL link Inquiring about an Expatriate Employee by entering your passport number and your border number.

Can we get an hotel Accomdation on this Temporary 90 days temporary iqama.? Is it easily possible? In case if someone don't prefer company accomodation.

Yes you can get a hotel accommodation - all they need to see is passport and visa.

And after entering Ksa we must need to give our passport to sponsor for making iqama or iqama can be prepared without passport??

It is all electronic nowadays.  They apply, CCHI uploads insurance and medical results uploaded by MOH....if everything checks out, Iqama card is printed and mailed.

My sponsor did not prepare iqama and I have completed my 90 days. My new company said just bring temporary iqama number after that you will be transferred in our company without approval of your previous sponsor.

Kindly advise. It can be. I will get transfer without approval?

If Iqama hasn't been done in 90 days then yes.

Thanks for your replay.

Yes, you can without approval of your previous employer.

I tried to get but  the problem is my previous sponsor license has already been expired. Due to this issue they are not able to issue temporary iqama.

Kindly advise. What should I do?

tausifalam1010 wrote:

I tried to get but  the problem is my previous sponsor license has already been expired. Due to this issue they are not able to issue temporary iqama.

Kindly advise. What should I do?

They can just visit Jawazat office and get ur transfer done. its not much of hassle,  but that depends if they wish to do so, otherwise u will have to take a transfer to some Saudi sponsor and then take it to ur company

I contact with one Sponsor. He visited to Jaawazat office. Jawadat said  license of the visa has expired.

@tausifalam1010 hey brother can you get transfer or not

Yes I can get!!

@XTang Hi Bro,

I came on Free Lance visa (Azaad Visa), last month, till date my Iqama Number is not issued, and now I came to know that my employer is in RED Category.

Also I got a job in new company and I need to transfer with them.

Is it possible to get transfer to the new employer without the Iqama Number. On Visa itself.

Secondly, as still 2 months remaining for the expiry of the Visa, is it possible to generate temporary iqama number and then get transfer to the new company.

@Shahbaz Sohail

You can transfer to another company on the border number if any company is interested in hiring you ... Take a letter from the company you want to transfer, then visit the expatriate administration (idara wafideen) in your city where you reside.

Thanks

@Nirbhay 20

This is not possible. Someone enters Saudi Arabia, and the Ministry of Interior has no information about that.

Hi. everyone.

I have created account at SEC and registration process is in place , received SMS from SEC that degree verification will take 30 days , is it possible to reduce this period , any way-out to speed up this process , or visit to SEC office and can do the verification on sport ,can resolve this issue ?

@Shahbaz Sohail

Hi shahbaz,

My case is similar to yours

Plz call me if ur case resolved

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct