Ibn Khaldun International School Riyadh.

Hi All,

I have an interview with Ibn Khaldun International School Riyadh and I just wanted to know more about it.

What is it like, staff, pupils?

Is it mainly locals, expat students or both?

Anything you feel may help in the interview and if it is a good move.  Coming from London,UK

Thanks

With care

I found a site but it's only 3 years old so there is a possibility scammers are using this company name. I only have my phone so it's hard to search this properly but the acid test is if they ask for money. If so, it's a scam.

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : to avoid diffamatory as names mentioned in your message. Please contact the person privately. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you so much for your honesty. I am sorry it was difficult for you. I hope you have a great position now

Thank you, I Currently work at Kingdom Schools with a better salary and environment.
I hope you get an excellent position soon because Saudi is an amazing place to work

Thank you.  I will also look into the other schools you mentioned

Hi,

I also have an interview for this school this weekend in the UK. Have you found out any more info on this school or what the interview process will be like?

Hello,

I also have an interview next week i was hoping to know how youre interview went

Hi. Is there any vacancy for lower grade English teacher for girls section?
Thanks in advance.