Entry from India to KSA due to new Law imposed.[Corona Virus]

Dears,

Can any one let me know if there is any problem to bring Family by Family Visit Visa which is approved already by MOFA.
Is Airport authority not letting to enter or any cases like such.
i am planning to bring next week.

thanks

As far as I know, based on the announcement, the issue is for tourist and Umrah visas.  There was no mention of family or business visit visas.  However, the announcement from some of the airlines e.g. Emirates, is a bit confusing. 

This is what it says and refers to the Tourist/Umrah visas BUT when you look at the part in bold, they are making no mention of visa but instead saying "coming from the country" with final destination as KSA.  I would suggest to call the airline you are booked on and clarify with them directly as well.

Due to a directive issued by Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the following will be suspended entry to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 27 February until further notice:

All customers travelling on an Umrah visa.
All customers holding Tourist Visas & coming from: People's Republic of China & SAR (Hong Kong & Macau) / Republic of China / Iran / Iraq / Italy / Republic of Korea / Japan / Thailand / Malaysia / Indonesia / Pakistan / Afghanistan / Philippines / Singapore / India / Lebanon / Syria / Yemen / Azerbaijan / Kazakhstan / Uzbekistan / Somalia / Vietnam
Customers across the Emirates network holding tickets for final destination Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with Umrah visa or coming from the above countries, will not be accepted for boarding at their point of origin until further notice.

Thank you.