I want to go KSA with another visa but first visa did not cancel

Hello sir
I wants some information about passport stamped visa but not travel for KSA due to some problems now i want to go KSA with another visa but first visa did not cancel i try to agency thay provide us visa that thay tell mn the kafeel number we talk with him about fee and cancel visa but thay did not tell us anything about them thay said just travel now what can i do now?the first visa 90 days at passport is still available 60 days but i do not want use that visa plz guide me what can i do my friends are in soudi arabia wants to help me but lack of information thay can not do any thing

Hello Ahmadgee and welcome to expat.com. :)

I moved your post and created a new topic about it, the topics you posted in were inactive and you will have more chance to get an answer here.

What are yours plans in the KSA? :)

Wishing you a great day.

Loïc

Thanks for reply sir i want to work there but due to some family issue i cant not travell now my passport stamoed worked visa 90 days entry but after 4 r 5 months i want travell with the new visa if i do not travel at this visa can i travel another visa some body told me that it will expire after 90 days u can apply new visa after 90 days but some body said i cant travel ever then for KSA?if i do not use this visa